A question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question

Why was filthyralph banned and how long is his banning ? Hopefully someone can shed some light on this Patch is sure going to miss him
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
    Why was filthyralph banned and how long is his banning ? Hopefully someone can shed some light on this Patch is sure going to miss him
    Patch is banned too. The plot thickens.
    "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      Yes it certainly has

Comment

I am sure Kingsgrove Loiner will help pick up the anti SBW slack.

Comment

There should be a forum reserved just for banned posters so they can continue to communicate in isolation. Like a prison or a reserve grade forum.. If the quality of posts improves they can rejoin the main forum.. Make Andy the sole adjudicator of who goes back up.. He has always put up his hand to moderate so this is the perfect opportunity to let him prove his worth. I reckon this is win win for everyone.

Comment

id say it has something to do with the thread mickey made about a seat pole or something and that sonny bill williams guy

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
              There should be a forum reserved just for banned posters so they can continue to communicate in isolation. Like a prison or a reserve grade forum.. If the quality of posts improves they can rejoin the main forum.. Make Andy the sole adjudicator of who goes back up.. He has always put up his hand to moderate so this is the perfect opportunity to let him prove his worth. I reckon this is win win for everyone.
              Wonderful idea. Yes it could be the other end of being a chookpen gold member. Which brings me to another pertinent matter, that of when the next intake of gold members will take place. I have had numerous posters put forward my name but am still waiting for this honour to be bestowed upon me

Comment

Originally posted by punky rooster View Post
                id say it has something to do with the thread mickey made about a seat pole or something and that sonny bill williams guy
                That narrows it down - to about 100 posts

I think it may have something to do with the Kimbo Slice vs Shane Tilyard thread in the off topic chat but I'm guessing.

If the mods want to elaborate they will but aren't justified to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                  yeh its called souffs
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Wonderful idea. Yes it could be the other end of being a chookpen gold member. Which brings me to another pertinent matter, that of when the next intake of gold members will take place. I have had numerous posters put forward my name but am still waiting for this honour to be bestowed upon me
                    I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. This gold member business reminds me of the stonecutters club, at the end of the day if you can post here that's probably all you need. If you want to send a PM etc you still can.

Comment

That narrows it down - to about 100 posts

I think it may have something to do with the Kimbo Slice vs Shane Tilyard thread in the off topic chat but I'm guessing.

If the mods want to elaborate they will but aren't justified to do so.
                      I've seen patchie and Ralph go at it worse then that. That was rated M compared to some of the shite them two get into

Comment

Oh man that is hilarious. Ralphy???? Come back Ralphy!! I wouldn't worry too much I'm sure it is just a holiday. Ralphy must be fuming.

Comment

i was on the thread last night when they shut it down, also 2 others have been shut down in the last week because the boys start there sbw seatpole/homo/hands by their ankles type talk and i only assume they are banned for hijacking threads.

walker whats the fascination with being a gold member? What are the perks? I think patchie and ralphy are both gold members but are still able to get banned?

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                            yeh its called souffs
                            too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Teriyaki Chicken Boy:275676
                              Oh man that is hilarious. Ralphy???? Come back Ralphy!! I wouldn't worry too much I'm sure it is just a holiday. Ralphy must be fuming.
                              And you must be laughing the way the silly old bugger dumped on you.

Calmer?

Comment

Working...
                              X