No announcement yet.

A question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the offseason u have to lighten up during this period many ppl came on just for the shit stirr I know I did along with the footy. There should be a write off thread with anything goes enter if u dare like the Seinfield thread for the sit stirr.

I am sure when the season starts everyone will want to talk football, I think Patchy and Ralphy are a big reason why so many came on this yr during the offseason...wots to be offended about there is nothing personal its just a farking blog. Last offseason this place was a cemetary.
    " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Will miss patch but he will be back.

Terrible footy judge but easily the funniest bastard on here.

Comment

To clear things up, a number of posters have messaged me (and other Mods) to 'complain' about ralph and Mickey Lane derailing threads. If you want a good example of this, look at this thread: http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/...s-future/page4

I've warned them both twice myself, I've fought in their corner to keep them here. I've told them if they want to talk about things unrelated to the thread that they are contributing to, to do it in PM. Unfortunately (as seen above), they didn't. They are banned for seven days.

Comment

LOL@ Patchie & Ralphy.
          Originally posted by turk-283
          Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
            To clear things up, a number of posters have messaged me (and other Mods) to 'complain' about ralph and Mickey Lane derailing threads. If you want a good example of this, look at this thread: http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/...s-future/page4

I've warned them both twice myself, I've fought in their corner to keep them here. I've told them if they want to talk about things unrelated to the thread that they are contributing to, to do it in PM.
            Unfortunately (as seen above), they didn't. They are banned for seven days.
            Can anyone else not open that link?

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
              Can anyone else not open that link?
              Just realised it's hidden. Basically, the last 11 posts were strictly between those two and had absolutely zero relevance to the thread topic.

Comment

Classic. Not a permanent send off I'm hoping Chris, just a 10 in the bin???

What about a fight club section??? Or a post that all the useless arguments go to??? I've floated these ideas before, they work on some other forums.

ShAndy, I'm guessing the more you ask the less chance you are maaaaaaaate.

I remember I was banned for a year on LU once and when the let me back they made me "invisible". I could read everything, post everywhere except no one could see me. I honestly thought id lost my touch, I was baiting the hook and couldn't get a single nibble. I ended up PMing Geohood on Melons and he said he couldn't see me. Then he got Ozzie (RIP) to get me back on. Needless to say I didnt last too long before I did the OkiChoki one too many times and copped a lifer. But "invisible" so devious I had to give them credit.

I'm guessing Lickey Mane was roosterralph???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                  Not a permanent send off I'm hoping Chris, just a 10 in the bin???
                  7 days.

Comment

Just realised it's hidden. Basically, the last 11 posts were strictly between those two and had absolutely zero relevance to the thread topic.
                    That actually sounds pretty normal for those 2.
                    Originally posted by turk-283
                    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

7 days.
                      Ah that's nothing.

I've banned myself for 7 days before for being a Dickhead basically.

Glad it's not forever, they may be punishment at times but IMO they are Cunny Funts.

What about a Fight Club mate??? You could always make ShAndy a boss there, he is hankering for a title.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I've warned them both twice myself, I've fought in their corner to keep them here. I've told them if they want to talk about things unrelated to the thread that they are contributing to, to do it in PM. Unfortunately (as seen above), they didn't. They are banned for seven days.
                        Thanking you kindly Chris I did realise you or anyone else did not have to answer this question

Whilst I am at it I will take this opportunity To say what a wonderful job you do at running this site I appreciate the work you do on here
                        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                          And you must be laughing the way the silly old bugger dumped on you.

Calmer?
                          Nah well yeah but I don't want anyone permanently banned. But Ralph is going to cop some crap about this and he knows it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                            Ah that's nothing.

I've banned myself for 7 days before for being a Dickhead basically.

Glad it's not forever, they may be punishment at times but IMO they are Cunny Funts.

What about a Fight Club mate??? You could always make ShAndy a boss there, he is hankering for a title.

rleague.com has its bullring for that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                              Its the offseason u have to lighten up during this period many ppl came on just for the shit stirr I know I did along with the footy. There should be a write off thread with anything goes enter if u dare like the Seinfield thread for the sit stirr.

I am sure when the season starts everyone will want to talk football, I think Patchy and Ralphy are a big reason why so many came on this yr during the offseason...wots to be offended about there is nothing personal its just a farking blog. Last offseason this place was a cemetary.
                              Not me. There are a lot of good posters on here who don't feel the need to constantly ram their opinions down your throat at every opportunity. Ralphs anti-SBW crusade was tedious in the extreme and the exact opposite of funny in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                                Thanking you kindly Chris I did realise you or anyone else did not have to answer this question

Whilst I am at it I will take this opportunity To say what a wonderful job you do at running this site I appreciate the work you do on here
                                you forgot to call him sir lol ease up dude all the action is here not in the gold section
                                " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Working...
                                X