• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO.
    Just got to catch up on this.

Enjoy the hols Ralph...Mickey.

Both funny buggers.

Life is like that......if it gives you the squirts, just avoid it.

Where are Mickey & Ralph holidaying?

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
      ohhhh mate i feel sick lex why did u bring that up lol, one of the most painful posters I have ever come across, thousands of posts and ALL negative FMD, I think his brother post in here others say its slothfield lol
      I liked Lex Icon His negativity amused me. The one I could not stomach after a while was Boghorn Leghorn
      When you trust your television
      what you get is what you got
      Cause when they own the information
      they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
        I liked Lex Icon His negativity amused me. The one I could not stomach after a while was Boghorn Leghorn
        it was bloody relentless mate, it was like having a troll all day long on the site... I love the shit stirrers like old rooster and STM he was an awesome poster but would loose it and get stupid.
        " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

it was bloody relentless mate, it was like having a troll all day long on the site... I love the shit stirrers like old rooster and STM he was an awesome poster but would loose it and get stupid.
          I used to love going on after matches had finished into the game day thread Sure enough there was Lex 2 minutes into the match complaining
          When you trust your television
          what you get is what you got
          Cause when they own the information
          they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
            LMFAO that's someone I haven't thought of in ages, Boggy. Him and me never saw eye to eye. So easy to piss off, I didn't even have to try.

I wonder who he is now???

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

STM was/is brilliant. Very much like Greeds, that ability to piss people off without even trying.

I recall myself, Lexie and STM copped a few weeks holiday from The Wall and took the fight to Muzzs old site that was pretty dead at the time. I shit you not I thought Lexie was gonna do himself a mischief. We pushed him beyond breaking. To this day I don't know if I've ever so hard on the forums. The Owen Wilson Butterscotch Stallion stuff was hilarious. Farking classic.

Trenty was Gold. Very Goat like.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                STM was/is brilliant. Very much like Greeds, that ability to piss people off without even trying.

I recall myself, Lexie and STM copped a few weeks holiday from The Wall and took the fight to Muzzs old site that was pretty dead at the time. I shit you not I thought Lexie was gonna do himself a mischief. We pushed him beyond breaking. To this day I don't know if I've ever so hard on the forums. The Owen Wilson Butterscotch Stallion stuff was hilarious. Farking classic.

Trenty was Gold. Very Goat like.

and I sure he deserved it all pathetic supporter imo, I couldnt be bothered getting into it these days the last time I butted heads was with our good mate Ralphy on the wall when he called for the boycott farkin lunatic.
                Ralphy give ur self an upper cut over that one

Comment

and I sure he deserved it all pathetic supporter imo, I couldnt be bothered getting into it these days the last time I butted heads was with our good mate Ralphy on the wall when he called for the boycott farkin lunatic.
                  Ralphy give ur self an upper cut over that one
                  Ralphy is very good at the geeup. He keeps debates rolling, I like that. I know he pisses people off but if people engage him he will tend to have that effect. I know cos I spent years doing the same thing.

I missed the last few years of The Wall. From what I was told it had degenerated fairly badly from where it was. The going members only never worked IMO. Being so insular only causes more problems especially when the teams going thru a lean period, everyone turns on each other.

I like the variety opposition fans bring.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
                    Ralphy is very good at the geeup. He keeps debates rolling, I like that. I know he pisses people off but if people engage him he will tend to have that effect. I know cos I spent years doing the same thing.

I missed the last few years of The Wall. From what I was told it had degenerated fairly badly from where it was. The going members only never worked IMO. Being so insular only causes more problems especially when the teams going thru a lean period, everyone turns on each other.

I like the variety opposition fans bring.

I agree Ralphy brings value to the mix especially in this place, a good fisherman and a persistant prick too lol. I actually liked the fact they made it members only I think the problem was the administrator and the club being over sensative and the one mod only policy. The club had a big opportunity to use the wall to engage with its fan based but chose to walk away based on poor advice by marketing.

Ralphy emailed me this morning , he said that he now sees how wrong he was about SBW wishes to appologise to the pen. He has been keeping busy riding his bike on day 2 of the ban.

Comment

I agree Ralphy brings value to the mix especially in this place, a good fisherman and a persistant prick too lol. I actually liked the fact they made it members only I think the problem was the administrator and the club being over sensative and the one mod only policy. The club had a big opportunity to use the wall to engage with its fan based but chose to walk away based on poor advice by marketing.

Ralphy emailed me this morning , he said that he now sees how wrong he was about SBW wishes to appologise to the pen. He has been keeping busy riding his bike on day 2 of the ban.
                      I am trying visualise Ralphy reading this now.

ROFLMAO

Comment

Ralphy emailed me this morning, he said that he now sees how wrong he was about SBW wishes to apologise to the pen.
                        Always knew Ralphy would come around to SBW, he has just been stirring & fishing all this time!

Comment

Shall I, Ralph?

A BIG NO TO SBW

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                            I am trying visualise Ralphy reading this now.

ROFLMAO
                            I should post the full letter of appology by Ralph and Mickey in the away section its what they would want!

Comment

Originally posted by stsae:275852
                              Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                              Im on Rleague too under the same name Lemon_Goat. The clown is Rsag 85 a lol@souffs supporter. On LU its Bunniesman one of the biggest merkins. People tend to hate Fire but im alright with him. He doesnt seem to insult Roosters but only he hates Souffs and Sharks.

I copped alot of sh#t on this thread about Foxtel. I got a few fans but alot of haters.

http://forums.rleague.com/showthread...u-k-you-Foxtel

Its called 'Fu#k you Foxtel'
                              LOL, what about SonicBoomBoy, now there's punishment. I had many a battle with that arsebandit.

Is MattHo still the king of the kids??? And Retard, that bloke didn't like me, wonder why??

I remember when it was dial up and I did a page of , the moving mouth ones, and it caused their server to shit itself and shut the site down for a day or two. They then came up with a rule restricting how many you could do in a post. It was rather at the time.

Sonic ****stick may just be the most deluded **** breathing.

I was barred from rleague for ages and forgot all about it until a few weeks ago, I tried my password and it worked.

I've had a couple of little digs but nothing too serious.

I try to stay away, the know it all's get me too fired up because they carry on like they're Phil Gould, when in reality they've got the rugby league knowledge - and brains - of one of those rednecks from Swamp People.

I might just go on a rampage one day soon.

Comment

I personally don't mind the thread derailing - on a Roosters chatroom in the off season it's virtually impossible to only wax lyrical on footy.

For me it was the utterly tedious gay references. Seriously - you have to be more than slightly closet to so continuously turn a thread into a series of homoerotic quips that would have even Mr Humphries rolling his eyes.
                                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Working...
                                X