No announcement yet.

A question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am a little disappointed, I was really looking forward to getting into a few scraps with those lads. Is a ban like 10 in the bin to think about what you've done wrong, or is it forever?

Comment

How can a thread about nothing have do many comments - 7 pages on my iphone

Comment

Because its the off season. what else are we supposed to do other than bicker?

Comment

I miss those two bandits already...

Comment

Originally posted by stsae View Post
            Not anymore mate. Look up my nic, shouldnt have been active for over 4 years now??? Something like that I have forgotten.

I recently tried and was denied.

I did make up another nic but called myself 'backwards' and lasted about a week. Even they aren't that dumb.

Not causing any Bellyaches over there?

Comment

Slurpee.

I vote to keep ShAndy out of the Goldie Club, he wants it sooooooooooo badly, it's funnier that way.

You do know ShAndy we are partying up there, you're missing out baby.

Yes IF I ever got in I would not be able to post such comments I would almost feel like something was missing
              When you trust your television
              what you get is what you got
              Cause when they own the information
              they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Bout bloody time. The bullshit between those two was nauseating.

Chook.

Comment

Yep mate, few years now. I was banned a few times, then for a year, then invisible, then we had a night Coggy and Rusty and a few others hammered The Stains and we copped life. Whenever I try to log on it says You are Banned date lifted Never.

A few have asked if I would be allowed back on but it would seem it's not gonna happen.

Rleague too. And the old Wall. And the Souffs forums a few others also.

Now children don't follow that idiot.

Im on Rleague too under the same name Lemon_Goat. The clown is Rsag 85 a lol@souffs supporter. On LU its Bunniesman one of the biggest merkins. People tend to hate Fire but im alright with him. He doesnt seem to insult Roosters but only he hates Souffs and Sharks.

I copped alot of sh#t on this thread about Foxtel. I got a few fans but alot of haters.

http://forums.rleague.com/showthread...u-k-you-Foxtel

Its called 'Fu#k you Foxtel'

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Hastings View Post
                    Not causing any Bellyaches over there?
                    Lol, nah that's not me mate. Horrie Is God informs me that Bellyache and a few other nics belong to a poster from here who has made quite an impression with being banned himself. Think those cucumbers that have been pickled.

I would only go back as stsae but they won't allow it and honestly I probably am too old for that shit now. Even the trolls that appear here, I used to be one of the first into them, but the last couple of years I find I've mellowed. I still like a good geeup but the bullshit wears a bit thin after more than a decade playing the arseclown.

Here and Melons, the only two sites to have never banned me. There is time I guess.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                      Bout bloody time. The bullshit between those two was nauseating.
                      Nails it for me.
                      Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                        Yes IF I ever got in I would not be able to post such comments I would almost feel like something was missing
                        I feel like something is missing from that post mate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemon_Goat View Post
                          Im on Rleague too under the same name Lemon_Goat. The clown is Rsag 85 a lol@souffs supporter. On LU its Bunniesman one of the biggest merkins. People tend to hate Fire but im alright with him. He doesnt seem to insult Roosters but only he hates Souffs and Sharks.

I copped alot of sh#t on this thread about Foxtel. I got a few fans but alot of haters.

http://forums.rleague.com/showthread...u-k-you-Foxtel

Its called 'Fu#k you Foxtel'
                          LOL, what about SonicBoomBoy, now there's punishment. I had many a battle with that arsebandit.

Is MattHo still the king of the kids??? And Retard, that bloke didn't like me, wonder why??

I remember when it was dial up and I did a page of , the moving mouth ones, and it caused their server to shit itself and shut the site down for a day or two. They then came up with a rule restricting how many you could do in a post. It was rather at the time.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Lol, nah that's not me mate. Horrie Is God informs me that Bellyache and a few other nics belong to a poster from here who has made quite an impression with being banned himself. Think those cucumbers that have been pickled.

I would only go back as stsae but they won't allow it and honestly I probably am too old for that shit now. Even the trolls that appear here, I used to be one of the first into them, but the last couple of years I find I've mellowed. I still like a good geeup but the bullshit wears a bit thin after more than a decade playing the arseclown.

Here and Melons, the only two sites to have never banned me. There is time I guess.

I am suprised I have never seen u get stupid or loose it in all these yrs of posting.

I think the posters make a site that add some personality to their posts that mix it up between serious to funny to insightful to some good debates. There is a good handful on this site and u were def one of them on the wall and here.

The problem with the wall was one mod doesnt work and I think the problem with LU is there is a click of mods which creates terrible conditions.
                            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                              I am suprised I have never seen u get stupid or loose it in all these yrs of posting.

I think the posters make a site that add some personality to their posts that mix it up between serious to funny to insightful to some good debates. There is a good handful on this site and u were def one of them on the wall and here.

The problem with the wall was one mod doesnt work and I think the problem with LU is there is a click of mods which creates terrible conditions.
                              Mate there was a time when I pissed myself off.

I wasn't alone though, there are many of the old timers still posting who were as bad as me. I won't name names but they know who I mean.

Honestly I don't think I was any worse than many others. Thing was it was the period we were strong early 2000s and being a proud Easts fan pissed many off. The Stains and Souffs fans had/have an arrogance especially, and I would never back down. Fark em.

I've actually had Mods tell me to change my Nic and lose the badge. I was told my nic antagonizes people.

I can recall on The Wall getting into running battles with OldFart and LexieBaby and others and I know I pissed some of you off. Am I forgiven???

IMO if you ban me I win. If you can't handle me sticking within the rules but returning serve when someone has a go, well you look the fool not me.

You know my . It pisses soooooooooooo many off. And if you're dumb enough to tell me that, well you deserve the pain.

Fun and games.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Mate there was a time when I pissed myself off.

I wasn't alone though, there are many of the old timers still posting who were as bad as me. I won't name names but they know who I mean.

Honestly I don't think I was any worse than many others. Thing was it was the period we were strong early 2000s and being a proud Easts fan pissed many off. The Stains and Souffs fans had/have an arrogance especially, and I would never back down. Fark em.

I've actually had Mods tell me to change my Nic and lose the badge. I was told my nic antagonizes people.

I can recall on The Wall getting into running battles with OldFart and LexieBaby and others and I know I pissed some of you off. Am I forgiven???

IMO if you ban me I win. If you can't handle me sticking within the rules but returning serve when someone has a go, well you look the fool not me.

You know my . It pisses soooooooooooo many off. And if you're dumb enough to tell me that, well you deserve the pain.

Fun and games.

ohhhh mate i feel sick lex why did u bring that up lol, one of the most painful posters I have ever come across, thousands of posts and ALL negative FMD, I think his brother post in here others say its slothfield lol
                                " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Working...
                                X