Wow Parramatta what was that??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow Parramatta what was that??

Seriously is there a worse team in the comp than Parra? They were up 22 to 8 to the titans then concede 8 penalties in a row in the second half then lose 22 to 28. I'm. Tipping them for the spoon again this year

It's sad how we did something even worse.

Comment

I think I'm just pissed that they cost me a perfect round in tipping but far out they had so many brain explosions

Comment

Penalty count was about 9-1 in the second half, that wouldn't have helped

Comment

to be fair, we blew a 16 point lead lol

Comment

Maybe they stole our game plan against Canberra. Thieves!!!!!

Comment

The refs bashed em up with a vocal home crowd in the 2nd half..incl.shocker forward pass call.

But they needed to be better anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat:295018
                The refs bashed em up with a vocal home crowd in the 2nd half..incl.shocker forward pass call.

But they needed to be better anyway.
                True that was a shocking call but their ill discipline was frustrating to watch. I know we were the worst team last year with penalties but please tell me we were never that bad!

Comment

Originally posted by jethrow View Post
                  I think I'm just pissed that they cost me a perfect round in tipping but far out they had so many brain explosions
                  I missed mine by a field goal. Screw you drag queens.
                  Pretty easy round to tip though.

Comment

Originally posted by jethrow View Post
                    Seriously is there a worse team in the comp than Parra? They were up 22 to 8 to the titans then concede 8 penalties in a row in the second half then lose 22 to 28. I'm. Tipping them for the spoon again this year
                    2 of the possible wooden spoon teams played each other on the ch9 game today.Usually you would think 13-12 would be an exciting game, not this one.

Comment

Pot calling the kettle black, they have one good player, Hayne, we have a team of stars, what was our excuse?

Comment

Dude, have you forgotten what happened to us last Sunday night?

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666:295043
                          Dude, have you forgotten what happened to us last Sunday night?
                          No I can never forget last Sunday, I was at the game but I mean canberra did turn it up in the 2nd half. Titans were not spectacular by any stretch of the imagination they were just getting piggy backed by penalty after penalty.

What are your tips for the Parra v Penrith game?
                          Last edited by jethrow; 04-15-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

It seems they copped the same referring we have whined and moaned about for 6 years. One sided refereeing. I cant help but feel their frustration and really enjoyed Stuarts press conference, how our wished our coach said something similar over the years.

Comment

Working...
                            X