LOL@Buzz'sSharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
    well if SBW leaves, Fifita would be a pretty handy replacement !
    Hypothetical question: Would you take Sonny Jim for one more year, or get shut if we could get Fifi for 3?

Comment

SBW for another year. Not even a hard choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
        Hypothetical question: Would you take Sonny Jim for one more year, or get shut if we could get Fifi for 3?
        Well Fifita is a prop, and considering how well stocked we are there (JWH, Moa, LOD, Evans, Napa) I would go SBW.

SBW plays longer minutes and provides more x-factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny. View Post
          Song for Mr. Rothfield.

nice one johnny. top act saw them play live during the mod 80s revival

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post
            I love hypothetical questions. I would take Fifita for 3 years simply because he looks like a player that would appreciate being at our club (with all that pandering we do) and we would be well placed to extend that contract at the end of the three years. SBW is a star, no doubt, and he has my respect for coming this year but it's hard for me to feel the loyalty that I have towards the rest of the squad. Maloney, Pearce, Jennings, RTS, JWH, Friend, Cordner....these guys could be Rooster legends potentially playing out their careers with us. SBW is leaving. He declared the end from the beginning. While I respect his career path, we are Roosters first and are obligated to barrack for the players that take the field. If SBW stays another year it would be a good result. The best-case scenario for us since the start. If he leaves this year and we replace him appropriately that would be a better result because we could keep that player for as long as it suits US.

Comment

Can you imagine a front row pairing of Fifi & JWH?

I could handle that.

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56:327552
                Can you imagine a front row pairing of Fifi & JWH?

I could handle that.
                Not sure too many oppositions could though.

Comment

Working...
                X