X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i choose craig bellamy as our new coach

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
      Nice try dude but really, you should stay off the drugs because they're bad for you.
      best coach i've worked with, have faith good things are about to happen

Comment

Originally posted by sydneyroosterselyse View Post
        i choose craig bellamy as our new coach
        I thought Bellemy was in his first year of a 5 year deal with the storm?????
        there have been some very successfull rookie coaches, and i think Kearney could be one of them. Bennett, Gould and Bellemy all had great success in their early years.

Comment

Originally posted by purplechook View Post
          like it or not, beleive me or not, dosen't matter the wheels are in motion.
          O'Sullivan will deliver more than talented youth.

roosters forever!!!
          Yeah like flipper hands Sonny Tuiga, Sister Wacker and Pansey and all those other talented rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
            Yeah like flipper hands Sonny Tuiga, Sister Wacker and Pansey and all those other talented rubbish.
            clueless twit

Comment

clueless twit
              lol.. Truth is cutting init.

Enjoy the spoons imbecile.

Comment

lol.. Truth is cutting init.

Enjoy the spoons imbecile.
                ahh rocky rhodes the man with two dicks

Comment

ahh rocky rhodes the man with two dicks
                  Spoken like a true dickhead. Maybe if you stopped choking the chicken too hard you wouldn't be such a purple coq lol

Up your's with a wooden spoon. Enjoy.

Comment

Spoken like a true dickhead. Maybe if you stopped choking the chicken too hard you wouldn't be such a purple coq lol

Up your's with a wooden spoon. Enjoy.
                    Says the genius that was backing Josh lewis to be the next big thing.............

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                    To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                    At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                    Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                    The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

like it or not, beleive me or not, dosen't matter the wheels are in motion.
                      O'Sullivan will deliver more than talented youth.

roosters forever!!!
                      As I said earlier, nice try dude, but it seems you're way off the mark if the rumours linking brian smith to the Roosters are true. Say no to drugs.
                      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
                        Says the genius that was backing Josh lewis to be the next big thing.............
                        Says the genius who thought 2009 would be as good as 2008 before a ball was kicked lol.

Says the genius who didn't want to buy a player (even a centre) because (in his words) we don't want to become a transit lounge club lol even though Mason and O'Meley are already here. So how's your gun centre Soliola doing this yr lol lol

Says the genius who promised to bring back an old thread on the wall to prove how wrong i was regarding above points lol.

BTW, never said Lewis to be the next big thing. Soward yes, lewis no.
                        I challenge you to go search the wall for that lewis call ok chicken.

lol@supermario

Comment

Says the genius who thought 2009 would be as good as 2008 before a ball was kicked lol.
                          Rocky, unlike you, at the start of each season, due to the fact i don't have a crystal ball that works, i can only make a prediction for the season based on probables and possibles. unfortunatly i am not a fortune teller.

Says the genius who didn't want to buy a player (even a centre) because (in his words) we don't want to become a transit lounge club lol even though Mason and O'Meley are already here. So how's your gun centre Soliola doing this yr lol lol
                          hows my gun centre going??? he is going as good as your gun in Sa.....i told you last year that Sa's statistics compared to Sia's, but remember it was you who said Sa offered more.................Sa has offered more of **** All

Says the genius who promised to bring back an old thread on the wall to prove how wrong i was regarding above points lol.
                          I brought back that thread, it was the thread that compared the performance of Sa and Sia and as above, your man Sa has offered as much as Sia..........but i guess you are happy with the mediocrity of Sa.

BTW, never said Lewis to be the next big thing. Soward yes, lewis no.
                          I challenge you to go search the wall for that lewis call ok chicken.

lol@supermario
                          Rocky, when i debate with someone, i make sure i cover all my bases and make sure i have facts. I have found a post that 1) shows you prefered Lewis in the halves and 2) you thought that soward was a bench player at best around the time he left the roosters

http://www.sydneyroostersmembership..../showpost.php?
                          05-03-2007, 07:35 PM
                          Rocky Rhodes
                          Wallster Legend Join Date: Mar 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen Pearce or Aubo play however i've seen both lewis and soward. Lewis is way superior to soward.

So Lewis at 7 or 6.

This yr's best combo IMO is
                          6. Flannery / anasta
                          7. Lewis

Soward is not a five-eighth. He is missing the key attributes for the modern 5/8th, that is a running game (running to the line) also his defence is questionable. His best option might be on the bench as a impact player coming on at half or hooker.
                          So rocky, i guess in hindsight (something you like to live in) not only did you prefer Lewis in the starting line up, you did not think Soward was even good enough to be a 5/8.

How hindsigh changes a persons opinion.

Sorry to make you look the fool like this rocky, but it had to be done.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                          To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                          At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                          Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                          The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Take it as gospel, An "out of left field" coach signing is about to happen to our team.

Royce Ayliffe WILL be the 2010 coach. He has resigned from the NRL judiciary and will take over from Freddie.

This man bleeds our colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                              Take it as gospel, An "out of left field" coach signing is about to happen to our team.

Royce Ayliffe WILL be the 2010 coach. He has resigned from the NRL judiciary and will take over from Freddie.

This man bleeds our colours.
                              I think I should have read the Brian smith thread before I came up with this complete and utter crap.

But Royce Ayliffe was pretty cool, youngsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
                                I think I should have read the Brian smith thread before I came up with this complete and utter crap.

But Royce Ayliffe was pretty cool, youngsters.
                                There is only 1 Royce Ayliffe, thats for sure !!!

(no 2 people could think up a name like that)
                                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X