stephen kearny not coming to roosters - telecrap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holmes View Post
    I think I should have read the Brian smith thread before I came up with this complete and utter crap.

But Royce Ayliffe was pretty cool, youngsters.
    Excellent recovery

Comment

Originally posted by supermario View Post
      Rocky, unlike you, at the start of each season, due to the fact i don't have a crystal ball that works, i can only make a prediction for the season based on probables and possibles. unfortunatly i am not a fortune teller.

hows my gun centre going??? he is going as good as your gun in Sa.....i told you last year that Sa's statistics compared to Sia's, but remember it was you who said Sa offered more.................Sa has offered more of **** All

I brought back that thread, it was the thread that compared the performance of Sa and Sia and as above, your man Sa has offered as much as Sia..........but i guess you are happy with the mediocrity of Sa.

Rocky, when i debate with someone, i make sure i cover all my bases and make sure i have facts. I have found a post that 1) shows you prefered Lewis in the halves and 2) you thought that soward was a bench player at best around the time he left the roosters

So rocky, i guess in hindsight (something you like to live in) not only did you prefer Lewis in the starting line up, you did not think Soward was even good enough to be a 5/8.

How hindsigh changes a persons opinion.

Sorry to make you look the fool like this rocky, but it had to be done.
      LOL,you cetainly have made him look like a prized Goose SM.Rocky Rhodes,you have just been owned!

Comment

Originally posted by spanner View Post
        LOL,you cetainly have made him look like a prized Goose SM.Rocky Rhodes,you have just been owned!
        Gee how surprising, out pops supermario's groupie and wannabe hero pre-ejaculating once again. Owned? haha Yet without a chance to reply to supermario's spin. The only one owned for the moment is sheep like yourself who believes his spin hook line and sinker.

Point 1. Never said Sa was a gun. Comparing Sa with Sioliola doesn't mean i rate Sa. The comparison was made only to show a crap player is better than another crap player. Simple really. Go ahead and prove i said Sa was a gun.
        Supermario spin and BS as per usual.

Point 2. Saying Lewis is the best option for the season ahead only (before 2007 started) doesn't mean he is the next big thing as supermario's spin claims.

So how exactly am i owned? In your own deluded mind doesn't count. Stay tuned and wait to see who is truely owned here. Will be eye opening!
        Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

Rocky, unlike you, at the start of each season, due to the fact i don't have a crystal ball that works, i can only make a prediction for the season based on probables and possibles. unfortunatly i am not a fortune teller.
          Yet your fortune telling was claiming how wrong i was at the end of 2008 when i seen the writing on the wall for our 2009 season based on very poor recruitment and other factors. This should ring a bell

http://www.sydneyroostersmembership....ght=desperados

quote by supermario
          You want an answer to the question rocky???? i think we will improve on our performances from the end of last season. i think we will still be in the finals, i think we will make a better fist of our finals appearance, whether we win the grand final, we can all hope.

So rocky, when our team performs in 2009 than they did at the end of the 2008, should i bring this thread up to show how much of a goose you are?
          Well well well. What does your probables and possibles have to say for itself.
          But you were very close SM, only 12 ladder positions wrong . And you have the verve to call me a goose? lol So who is the Goose now Supermario?

Does this count for owned Spanner?

hows my gun centre going??? he is going as good as your gun in Sa.....i told you last year that Sa's statistics compared to Sia's, but remember it was you who said Sa offered more.................Sa has offered more of **** All
          See previous post. Never said Sa was a gun. Yes sa offers FA but had stats equal to soliola.

Rocky, when i debate with someone, i make sure i cover all my bases and make sure i have facts. I have found a post that 1) shows you prefered Lewis in the halves and 2) you thought that soward was a bench player at best around the time he left the roosters
          hehe covered all your bases hey. Now let's see your Lewis views which were found in the same thread you showed me. And yet you mocked me because you think i labeled lewis as the next big thing.

http://www.sydneyroostersmembership....fered+halfback

Quote by supermario regarding lewis
          i think we can safely say that the majority belive that lewis should have either the 6 or 7 jersey with the top 4 polling options all involving josh.

Good place to start i think, build the side around him, find a 5/8 that compliments his style and you watch this team rocket to the top !!!!
          Well well well. Let's build a side around lewis. In other words, lewis is the next big thing. The same thing supermario wrongly claimed and mocked that i was doing. Gee supermario, i'm surprised you didn't build a statue for him or named one of the SFS grandstands in lewis's name. I repeat "Let's build a side around lewis" lol

How's that for owned spanner.

So rocky, i guess in hindsight (something you like to live in) not only did you prefer Lewis in the starting line up, you did not think Soward was even good enough to be a 5/8.
          Well supermario, i guess in hindsight (something you like to live in) not only did you prefer Lewis in the starting line-up, you wanted to build a side around this legend hehe

Sorry to make you look the fool like this rocky, but it had to be done.
          Somehow i think ppls will work out the fool here. Likewise, Sorry to do this as well but you deserved it and mocked me by calling me a fool, goose etc. But the chickens have sure come home to roast.
          Who said 13 was an unlucky number? 13th Premiership in yr 13 on our 100th anniversary of our 1913 premiership.

Comment

If we get another dog ill shoot myself

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
              Yet your fortune telling was claiming how wrong i was at the end of 2008 when i seen the writing on the wall for our 2009 season based on very poor recruitment and other factors. This should ring a bell

http://www.sydneyroostersmembership....ght=desperados

quote by supermario

Well well well. What does your probables and possibles have to say for itself.
              But you were very close SM, only 12 ladder positions wrong . And you have the verve to call me a goose? lol So who is the Goose now Supermario?

Does this count for owned Spanner?

See previous post. Never said Sa was a gun. Yes sa offers FA but had stats equal to soliola.

hehe covered all your bases hey. Now let's see your Lewis views which were found in the same thread you showed me. And yet you mocked me because you think i labeled lewis as the next big thing.

http://www.sydneyroostersmembership....fered+halfback

Quote by supermario regarding lewis

Well well well. Let's build a side around lewis. In other words, lewis is the next big thing. The same thing supermario wrongly claimed and mocked that i was doing. Gee supermario, i'm surprised you didn't build a statue for him or named one of the SFS grandstands in lewis's name. I repeat "Let's build a side around lewis" lol

How's that for owned spanner.

Well supermario, i guess in hindsight (something you like to live in) not only did you prefer Lewis in the starting line-up, you wanted to build a side around this legend hehe

Somehow i think ppls will work out the fool here. Likewise, Sorry to do this as well but you deserved it and mocked me by calling me a fool, goose etc. But the chickens have sure come home to roast.
              Ahhh rocky, you see, your first point proves my point, like i said in my first point i don't have a crystal ball, i cannot tell the future. I think the oprative word in my post is "I think we will improve", it was never a fact that we would, remember rocky, before a ball is kicked, all we have are possibles and probables.

Your comment about Sa, at least we can agree he offeres FA.

About lewis, i also posted on that forum that i was neither for or against Lewis and Soward. if you notice in that post, i based my post on the poll that was attached to that said thread, you on the other hand did not even rate soward as a starter, yet now you trumpet that you support him.

Rocky, i will still call you a fool and a goose.....why? Because you are.

You live in hindsight and never put your neck out or stand by your convictions, you are someone who loves to say "I told you so", but mate if that makes you feel good, go on, go and say "i told you so" keep on living in the past, you can join coggy in the transit lounge.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
              To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
              At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
              Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
              The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Bump.

The thread that proves supermario is a hyprocrite.

Notice who started the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rhodes View Post
                  Bump.

The thread that proves supermario is a hyprocrite.

Notice who started the battle.
                  you still looking for a leg up.

Poor rocky, the attention seeker.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
                  To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
                  At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
                  Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
                  The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

you still looking for a leg up.

Poor rocky, the attention seeker.
                    I don't need a leg up for a battle already won.

This was brought back only to prove your hyprocracy as per your quote below

Were you quoted in my initial post???

i think the answer is no.

so, keep your nose out of something you are not included in.

Comment

Working...
                    X