Sfs 1988?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sfs 1988?

I’m not sure how my memory is (I was around 19 at the time and in a touring rock band.. so a few big nights)
    When the old Sports ground was knocked down, we moved to Henson Park… had some good years!
    When we finally went to the new SFS the dark days began!!
    Has the curse of the new ground come back??

Rock band ?? Love my tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
      I’m not sure how my memory is (I was around 19 at the time and in a touring rock band.. so a few big nights)
      When the old Sports ground was knocked down, we moved to Henson Park… had some good years!
      That's a spooky analogy!

What was your band called?

Comment

Yeah 1988 -1994 were dark years at the SFS. There were some memorable wins (Norths 91 and Canberra 92) but was mostly grim.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
          i don't believe in superstition lol but if i did i'd point out that we have a positive record at the ground and have won 5 from 6 club games

Comment

last night was our first loss at the ground this year. Not sure if its the ground that's cursed ?

Comment

Well after the Faiders game, we can kiss the new ground goodbye for quite a while while the chick roundballers gallivant around the place.
              FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                Well after the Faiders game, we can kiss the new ground goodbye for quite a while while the chick roundballers gallivant around the place.
                the sad thing is, they'll probably score more points on that ground than we are !

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

the sad thing is, they'll probably score more points on that ground than we are !
                  And over at the SCG we will probably get a cricket score put on us!
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Dark days

Cadigal spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                      Dark days

Cadigal spirits.
                      Gadigal

Comment

Working...
                      X