JWH was great tonight in anzac test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH was great tonight in anzac test

I loved his involment & dominance especially in his defence he looked very very strong from the second he got on & rite up untill he got off but i think they could of and should of put him on in the last 15mins of the second half had more to offer in the tank...

Overall great impack of the bench & done his job well,,,8/10

Yes, he did play well and I was waiting for him to return as well. As for that penalty, as weak as it was, he managed to get one for us later on.
    Last edited by PKR; 04-21-2012, 08:14 AM.
    Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

That's funny, becuase I though he was pretty ordinary. First tackle he was involved in he gave away a penalty which lead to Australia's first try. Didin't get any better after that. Maybe I should watch it again and keep my eye on him more.

Comment

i don't think he got enough game time

Comment

He pretty much played like he always does.
          Aggressive up tempo, targeted by the refs giving away a penalty which always ends up costly for his team.

Comment

I agree with planetboy

Comment

Penalty he gave away was pretty soft

Comment

Only noticed him when he gave away his mandatory penalty, which lead to a try. Sound familiar anyone?

JWH - 31 mins for 4 runs 36m, 16 tackles and 1 penalty conceded.

Tamou - 28 mins for 10 runs 71m, 3 tackle breaks, 19 tackles and 2 offloads.

Tamou reigns supreme again.

Comment

Planetboy it appears you and I watched the same game.
                  The penalty JWH gave away in his first involvement was not very impressive. Led straight to a try.
                  He needs to play with controlled aggression. He'll learn.

Comment

It wasnt a penalty,,inglis milked it a beauty

Comment

It was. He was tackled and tackled well by JWH from marker but as usual he likes to go in for 2nd dibs and was still trying to hold him down as they were trying to get up and play the ball. Stupid play trying to push/hold on while they get upto play the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                        It was actually Hodges, but you are right he totally milked it.

He was definately overshadowed by Tamou, but there is no shame in that as Tamou is probably one of the form front rowers in the NRL at present. I still shake my head that the Roosters let him go, and yet kept the like of Anasta, Nuuasala etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Roid Rage Rooster View Post
                          Yes he milked it because JWH left his hands on him, he is obsessed with leaving hands on the tackler player (so is Friend) and it leads to many unnecessary and soft penalties as they are easy to milk and manipulate the referee with. Why Brian Smith hasn't demanded they stop this (they've both being doing it for 2+ seasons) is beyond me.

HANDS THE **** AWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboymad View Post
                            It was. He was tackled and tackled well by JWH from marker but as usual he likes to go in for 2nd dibs and was still trying to hold him down as they were trying to get up and play the ball. Stupid play trying to push/hold on while they get upto play the ball.
                            What's a second dib exactly?

Comment

Exactly what elo has stated, continue to go back for more and ruining the good work he had done.

Comment

Working...
                              X