JWH was great tonight in anzac test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elo View Post
    Yes he milked it because JWH left his hands on him, he is obsessed with leaving hands on the tackler player (so is Friend) and it leads to many unnecessary and soft penalties as they are easy to milk and manipulate the referee with. Why Brian Smith hasn't demanded they stop this (they've both being doing it for 2+ seasons) is beyond me.

HANDS THE **** AWAY.
    Wait. You mean our boys were actually dumb and at fault. Goodness gracious. Tell it to all the conspiracy nutjobs on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
      Yes he milked it because JWH left his hands on him, he is obsessed with leaving hands on the tackler player (so is Friend) and it leads to many unnecessary and soft penalties as they are easy to milk and manipulate the referee with. Why Brian Smith hasn't demanded they stop this (they've both being doing it for 2+ seasons) is beyond me.

HANDS THE **** AWAY.
      FatHodgo has been getting away with that for years now, he's the true milkman.

Shame though cos JWH has that habit, hands all over the bloke playing the ball, and Friendly is worse. Any smart player will flop back onto the ground and look for the penalty.

Shame our blokes are too dumb to pick up on these little tricks. It's not just a Smiff thing IMO, it's been the same for years. We are such a soft club mentally. We let refs, players, newspaper hacks, other administrators etc dictate to us. I've said this for years, we need to look at woManly, The Wankos, Melba and the Boggs, they just give everyone the . That's why they are never down for long, they dictate in stead of get owned.

Mental peas. Alot of our fan base are in the same headspace also. Softcoqqs.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

I thought he could have been pinged for more penalties in nearly all the tackles he made.

Comment

Working...
        X