Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just add a corrupt referee.

And you'll get tonight's result.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Add a team that is poorly coached and a team full of overpaid selfish players and the ref is the least of our worries. With Tedesco chewing up over 1 mill per season we arent winning shit now he is ineffective

Comment

Take out the dumb fwit's forward pass call and the BS penalty calls and we win by 6 tonight

Comment

Just don't watch the games religiously anymore like I've done.

Or only half follow it.

Free yourself.

My life has been considerably less stressful.

I won't follow the NRL passionately again until the current NRL and ref regime that have destroyed the game are gone.

Comment

BS. Only criminals tonight were the Sydney Fraudsters

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
            And you'll get tonight's result.
            Or add Manu’s bombed try, and an inept uninspiring game plan.

tragic what has happened to this team.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
              Take out the dumb fwit's forward pass call and the BS penalty calls and we win by 6 tonight
              Do you mean the non-forward pass call for their 2nd try? Or do we add that to the list?

Comment

I prefer the term “incompetent”. How he is rated good enough for Origin is beyond me. Basically gifted Raiders their second try and the BS offside at the scrum.

Comment

For a referee like Klein who traditionally over officiates he was surprisingly quiet on a lot tonight.

My favourite was Jack Wighton's sideways play the ball whilst he was shouting at his edge players, you could see all the players talking to Klein wondering ifnhe was awake for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    For a referee like Klein who traditionally over officiates he was surprisingly quiet on a lot tonight.

My favourite was Jack Wighton's sideways play the ball whilst he was shouting at his edge players, you could see all the players talking to Klein wondering ifnhe was awake for the game.
                    The guy is hopelessly inept. Someone from the club with a bit of clout should be doing a forensic investigation of how he referees the Roosters and then present it to the NRL. If he isn't corrupt, then he's damn well close enough to it.

Comment

100% seen the same thing. I remember calling out “what about the side ways play the ball ref”

Comment

The NRL need to introduce some technology to rule on forward passes, otherwise morons like Klein will continue to guess. Two during SOO and a crucial one tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler View Post
                          I prefer the term “incompetent”. How he is rated good enough for Origin is beyond me. Basically gifted Raiders their second try and the BS offside at the scrum.
                          im still confused about that scrum penalty that ultimately won them the game, all the players had their feet on the try line when the lock had his hands on the ball and radley was still part of the scrum

Comment

He just picked his moments. Even quiet he still finds a way.

Although we lost that one, should never have got to 18-0
                            Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                              The NRL need to introduce some technology to rule on forward passes, otherwise morons like Klein will continue to guess. Two during SOO and a crucial one tonight.
                              I'm so sick of them in the entire code in general. Its the fabric of the game and not being allowed to check them when 99.999999 percent of everything else can be fine tooth combed.
                              Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Working...
                              X