Joey v Teddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey v Teddy

It’s no contest, Teddy has to stay at Fullback, Joey must stay at centre, media and the fans will rave about Joeys 2 tries tonight, he will probably get motm on Rooster fan pages but deadset the guy bludged tonight, game was gone before he decided to pull his finger out, MIA for 75 mins, did not even look to get involved, he has been an out and out star for years by playing with no structure and getting involved whenever he wants, why change that.

Teddy has so many credits in the bank it is ludicrous to move him, the bloke looks knackered, maybe a week off to freshen up, he never goes missing, he was off the pace tonight but I’d back him in.

I think both suffer from the dropping of and injury to Walker both benefited from his style of play.

a positive thought our middle plays really well tonight, I’d leave Chrighton out once fit, offers nothing but an error or 6 these days

Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

Gus needs to **** off to union. Taken a nice pay day for three years and delivered **** all.

Leave now Jane!
    Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

At this moment in time - I would pick Manu over Tedesco at fullback. They are both great players. It's just one of those years.

Comment

Teddy needs to stay off the pasta.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
          Teddy needs to stay off the pasta.
          Should never have got married, his balls haven't come up for air

Comment

teddy has earned enough credit that he can be rested every now and then. whats the point of grinding him to a pulp week in week out

Comment

Maybe we should send him and the family to Italy for a few weeks.. aka fishing leave.
              Problem is, he’s NSW captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                Gus needs to **** off to union. Taken a nice pay day for three years and delivered **** all.

Leave now Jane!
                Couldnt agree more - he is a bludger

Comment

joey's a match winner. sure if he'd tackled wighton and hadn't tried to pass the ball when he was over the line we might have won last night but he's a great player.
                  teddy will come good but he looks like he could use a rest. his best isn't far away, there are always glimpses of it, and a week or two off at some stage would be all it takes. when sam walker come back him and smith can play in the halves and joey can get another motm at the back

Comment

Working...
                  X