No announcement yet.

SST to Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The issue with SST was definetly his recurring injuries,part of the reason we let him go I believe..

By the time he joins the Dogs he will be 2 years older,with more mileage..

Not sure how clever of a signing this is by Gould

Comment

Mixed feelings about this one.

The Dogs will end up with 30 players all on $1 million a year and still flop. Gus is on a mission!

Comment

It will hurt a lot seeing him in that travesty of a dogs jersey.

One of my favourite Roosters.

But....cannot begrudge him getting one last lucrative pay day. Over 2 year's he'll probably earn 300-400K more at the Dogs than we can match. In the context of helping secure a better future for himself, family and kids...why not.

As good as he is, he will not be even close to as devastating as he was in his prime with us. We were very lucky.

Comment

Imagine leaving France to play at belmore.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            I’m not that bothered. I’d prefer a front rower about to hit his prime not a front rower past his prime.
            Indeed.

Comment

I don't like... good on Siua for doing what is right by his family but he's a Roosters legend in my eyes and will hurt to see him play for any NRL team that isn't us.

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post
                Imagine leaving France to play at belmore.
                France today is a mess, its best days are far behind it.

Comment

Makes my stomach turn just thinking about SST wearing that filthy jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    If he goes to Mecca.. then not much to worry about he is injury prone will not last long.
                    Hahahaha ….mecca….love it

Comment

Spencer Leniu is our new SST at 21-22 years old. I’m content with that.

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                        Spencer Leniu is our new SST at 21-22 years old. I’m content with that.
                        Doubt that

Comment

I hope this doesn't happen, it will be bad for SST, It would be a shame to see a Roosters great in a dogs jersey.

Comment

We have really missed him this year, probably more than most realize. Lots saying he will be too old and his best days will be behind him. That may be true, but he will turn 32 in January next year...JWH will turn 35.

Comment

I don't want to think about this. The thought of SST playing for any other NRl club is something I don't want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

France today is a mess, its best days are far behind it.
                                Thanks BB my daughter's boyfriend is moving over there to paly in 6 weeks , taking my daughter to

Comment

Working...
                                X