• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Doubt that
    I don't.....just a 15 minute version haha

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I don't.....just a 15 minute version haha
      lol exactly. SST was a very, very good player.

Comment

where does all this bulldog $$ come from? They already have multiple high priced first or second season signings. Burton/Kikau/Fox/Mahoney/Pangai jnr and who's coming next year Crichton, and the sharks steroid guy, plus in the market for Payne Haas and now Siua.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Thanks BB my daughter's boyfriend is moving over there to paly in 6 weeks , taking my daughter to
          Just tell them to tuck their pants into their socks, I've heard the rats in Paris are quite substantial.

Also, will SST go to the dogs at the dogs?
          Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Thanks BB my daughter's boyfriend is moving over there to paly in 6 weeks , taking my daughter to
            They will have the time of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
              where does all this bulldog $$ come from? They already have multiple high priced first or second season signings. Burton/Kikau/Fox/Mahoney/Pangai jnr and who's coming next year Crichton, and the sharks steroid guy, plus in the market for Payne Haas and now Siua.
              Apparently they've also just signed Blake Taafe and J Salmon. So much for using their local juniors.

Comment

Don't worry about BB, she'll have a great time I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by gothechooks

Agreed. One of our best over the last 10 years. JWH is the standout prop and certified club legend, but I do rate SST ahead of Collins, Moa and Liu. Collins has shown the potential to match SST but I feel like we have only seen his best form for QLD.

Tetavano and Napa are probably a few more rungs behind those guys. Evans and Lodge not in the discussion...
                  Yes I rate SST just as high as jwh
                  jwh is the alpha male, and pack bully who carried us in 2021 when we had no one left and Manu big games
                  while SST was a massive mtr eater, great footwork into contact and big motors - as good as taumololo but not the name or pay packet
                  both together were the best front row combo around

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post
                    Imagine leaving France to play at belmore.
                    Imagine leaving anywhere to play in that hole of place. The whole area there is the pits of Australia & I’d rather live in a gutter than that scum place.

Comment

Also I recall prior to the Kikau signing,Gus mentioned on twitter that the Club is done with signings for the 2023 season due to salary cap..

Then all of a sudden he starts his buying spree lol

Comment

Lakemba is probably the money laundering capital of the world.

Thankfully few of our good players have headed to Belmore for greener pastures. I can really only recall Paul Dunn, Rod Silva and Flanagan (if pushed). Has anyone else gone there and made a name for themselves in recent years?
                        1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                        1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

I won't enjoy seeing SST in another jumper. He was a great player for us.

I actually thought he might have a serious crack at the fight game, a few good judges rate him.

Comment

How has SST been going for the Catalans?
                            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

NRL Market Watch: Connor Watson meets with Bulldogs; Jayden Sullivan tours Wests Tigers

The Bulldogs revival is gathering momentum by the hour - with Roosters X-factor Connor Watson the latest potential recruit.

Fresh from signing South Sydney fullback Blake Taaffe and Panthers utility Jaeman Salmon, Watson is at the pointy end of discussions with Bulldogs GM Phil Gould.

Watson, who hasn’t played since last year’s semi finals after suffering a serious leg injury, only needs to pass a medical assessment by the Bulldogs, to receive a formal offer.

Watson is close to returning to play after suffering a shocking patella tendon injury.

Like Taafe and Salmon, the Bulldogs view Watson as a genuine footballer who can break a game open while also playing a number of positions in the spine.

Watson is also weighing-up interest from two UK Super League clubs and he may opt to take up the opportunity to take his game overseas with a view to travelling the world.

While the club is yet to finalise the signings, Canterbury is preparing to announce Taaffe and Salmon on two-year deals worth around $250,000 each.

Former Roosters premiership-winning prop Sio Siua Taukeiaho is another poised to land at Canterbury.

The Bulldogs this week lured forward Liam Knight from Souths effective immediately.

Knight was named in the Dogs reserves list to face The Dolphins, but could be a late inclusion.

Comment

It might have been better to keep Connor Watson and let Victor Radley leave but the decision has been made and Connor will likely leave

Comment

Working...
                                X