Samisoni Langi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samisoni Langi

Apparently there is a story in RLW that we signed this kid. He plays 5/8 or lock for the Bulldogs NYC but doesn't appear to have played this year unless it is for their NSW Cup team.

Anyone heard of him or about the signing?

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
    Apparently there is a story in RLW that we signed this kid. He plays 5/8 or lock for the Bulldogs NYC but doesn't appear to have played this year unless it is for their NSW Cup team.

Maybe a replacement for Mcgrady?!
    Heres a bit on him from the Kennel
    http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...ad.php?t=90980
    http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...ad.php?t=90969

Comment

Like this comment

"No way. The few NYC games i have seen his defence is SHOCKING. Let in about 4 tries against the roosters a month ago. Not read just yet. But in attack he looks the goods. " Posted 27-08-11, 11:56 AM

Comment

Here is another article from Piggy.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...716-1hj0u.html

Comment

played australian schoolboys. pretty talented by all reports

Comment

Who cares?
            The chances of him playing first grade are about 150-1.

Comment

Here is another article from Piggy.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...716-1hj0u.html
              Noticed our SG Ball forward Tuiela Togitasi in that Schoolboys summary.
              I know it's early days to heap praise BUT this guy has stood out for our Ball team each and every week and has been instrumental in them reaching the finals. Barring injury Togitasi will be drafted into the NYC squad shortly.

Comment

Soni played SG Ball for the Dogs in 2012. Looking back through the junior fixture results he consistently scored 1-2 tries each game.

Well poached POS. The cherry on the top would be POS negotiating his release to join our NYC team for the remainder of the year to play 5/8 in place of McGrady.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                  Soni played SG Ball for the Dogs in 2012. Looking back through the junior fixture results he consistently scored 1-2 tries each game.

Well poached POS. The cherry on the top would be POS negotiating his release to join our NYC team for the remainder of the year to play 5/8 in place of McGrady.
                  He seems to be a good prospect but I'm not sure he is signed. Someone mentioned it was in RLW which I don't read. If anyone has the publication maybe they can quote what it says.

Bobby considering most of the Australian school boys do play atleast one game of first grade, can I have $50 @ $151?

Comment

They'll need it with Cordner playing firsts, Evans in Reserve grade and Atkinson gone for the season

Comment

The mole mentioned we snatched him from under the bulldogs nose from next year

Comment

A future replacement for Anasta? But has it been confirmed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                          A future replacement for Anasta? But has it been confirmed yet?
                          Did you hear we signed Maloney..??

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
                            Did you hear we signed Maloney..??
                            I know. I mean way down the track LOL. Take 2...a future replacement for Maloney???

Comment

My Bulldog official mate just told me they are spewing losing him-they rate him extremely highly.Of course though he will have to progress and prove that in the top grade.The reason we snuck is they are pushing hard for Foran.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                              X