Nick Meaney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Meaney

Can play fullback, in the halves and centre.

Off contract end 2024.

Worth a look imo

6. Meaney
    7. Walker

Comment

I think he’s an above average player, playing in an excellent system, in a position that is designed to make you look good.

I don’t think he would be an upgrade on Luke Keary.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        I think he’s an above average player, playing in an excellent system, in a position that is designed to make you look good.

I don’t think he would be an upgrade on Luke Keary.
        Fullback is one of the hardest positions to play regardless of which club you play for. There is no hiding at the back.

Meaney would definitely be an upgrade to the ageing Luke Keary who is struggling in all aspects of his game imo

His kicking, playmaking, running game and defence appear b grade against the better teams.

Comment

Decent fullback, what’s his front line defence and long kicking game like?

Comment

Originally posted by Qld Chook View Post
            Decent fullback, what’s his front line defence and long kicking game like?
            He played most of his junior footy at five eighth. Good running game, good ball player, can kick long and is a solid defender. Also goal kicks not sure of his %

Comment

We needed to sign Munster, he would be our new Maloney & some. Maybe a chance once Bellache retires

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

He played most of his junior footy at five eighth. Good running game, good ball player, can kick long and is a solid defender. Also goal kicks not sure of his %
                Not sold on him, but if we could get him on the cheap it’d be worth a crack

Comment

Originally posted by Qld Chook View Post

Not sold on him, but if we could get him on the cheap it’d be worth a crack
                  I get it. Problem is the available talent pool is so small.

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                    We needed to sign Munster, he would be our new Maloney & some. Maybe a chance once Bellache retires
                    Munster would have been great

I still think Burton is the one. Sure, not having the best season but i would love to see him at 6 for us

Comment

Players that look good in the Melbourne system doesn’t necessarily mean they will look good in the Roosters system..

We don’t have to look far to understand what I mean..

Bellamy’s influence is different..

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                        Players that look good in the Melbourne system doesn’t necessarily mean they will look good in the Roosters system..

Mate I don’t even think we have a system. And if we do, it’s broken.

Comment

You saying Bellamy is a better coach and better at developing players than Robbo?

Comment

The Storm made the right decision keeping Grant who is tearing it up and keeps getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

You saying Bellamy is a better coach and better at developing players than Robbo?
                              Yes, would be my answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X