Nick Meaney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bates View Post

The Storm made the right decision keeping Grant who is tearing it up and keeps getting better.
    That was a pretty easy decision though tbf. Grant is an absolute gun and best hooker for the next 10 years,

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Mate I don’t even think we have a system. And if we do, it’s broken.
      I thought we did once upon a time, now I’m really questioning it. Our development has been poor of late. Most of our resources we have used was on Suualli who is up and leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Qld Chook View Post

That was a pretty easy decision though tbf. Grant is an absolute gun and best hooker for the next 10 years,
        I was surprised they let Hynes go. Is Hughes the better player? Perhaps the Storm couldn't compete with the $800k a year the Sharks offered.

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

You saying Bellamy is a better coach and better at developing players than Robbo?
          100%

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

I was surprised they let Hynes go. Is Hughes the better player? Perhaps the Storm couldn't compete with the $800k a year the Sharks offered.
            Hynes was still a bit of an unknown and had predominantly played fullback. They went Paps over him, which is not too suprising, especially given he had just won a Clive Churchill.

Comment

Not sure if folk understand that the system is Academies to Junior and Senior reps to NRL and NRWL

The Roosters have a very good one which will be even better from 2024 with all Roosters sides ( Central Coast and Sydney Roosters) under the one umbrella - A seamless Pathway

They have dedicated academies for both Male and Female players as well - Sydney Roosters and Central Coast Roosters

Comment

Working...
              X