Toaia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vasco View Post

Next year we should be very strong as the association with Norths will be officially over.

I see Flegg conceded a last minute try to draw. Bulldogs and Panthers are the only dangers in that comp.
    The Roosters lost both times to Penrith and are 1 win and 1 draw vs the Bulldogs

Comment

Originally posted by Qld Chook View Post

I’ve liked what I’ve seen from him. The fact that he is not playing in Broncos jersey next year helps too.
      Perfectly said. The seasons over & Robbo knows there is 0% chance of us even going close to qualifying so I see no point in playing defectors. I’d never play Baker again & id drop JS as he’s either gone or going soon enough so why waste more time on them. Get games into blokes that we know are around so they get more of a taste in 1sts, plus let’s us assess our list better.

Comment

Originally posted by TumutChook View Post
        Perfectly said. The seasons over & Robbo knows there is 0% chance of us even going close to qualifying so I see no point in playing defectors. I’d never play Baker again & id drop JS as he’s either gone or going soon enough so why waste more time on them. Get games into blokes that we know are around so they get more of a taste in 1sts, plus let’s us assess our list better.
        Mate, this is the wrong place to be talking so much sense.

Comment

It’s what the smart operators would do. The more exposure to NRL the better, that’s how you develop players. 2021 was disappointing injury wise but at least we took advantage of it got some NRL games into some rookies, like Walker, fast tracking their development.

Comment

fully agree with you. But we all know that Robbo will do the opposite

Comment

The season is not quite OVER
              until we lose one more game,
              so we need to keep playing our best roster until that happens,
              but one more loss and we should be giving a few youngsters a go, maybe freshen up Teddy , JWH, and Keary, anyone else carrying a niggle,
              and bring them back fresh for the last round where we might just have a chance of either knocking Souths out
              or taking a home semi away from them.

Comment

Working...
              X