Ashleigh Klein is a cheat, doo daa, doo daa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post
    Penalties last night were 15-6 against us! And a send off that's a sin-bin for everyone else! ("You ran in with intent!" Really!? I thought he was running in for a hearty handshake and a slap on the back!) Great effort by the guys to still win well, though! I had a good feeling about last night and laughed at Laurie Daley on NRL 360 when he said he couldn't believe the Roosters were favourites.

Time and time again Klein has showed he is biased against us. At the very least, he has engineered comebacks for teams who are being soundly beaten. Robbo mentioned it a few years ago that it's not the job of refs to make the games closer.

Yeah...crowding the ruck! The guy attempted to play the ball before he was on his feet. There was an edict at the start of the year that if you did that it was your fault!

And while we're at it. Thanks Channel Nine for your unbiased commentary! "That was too easy!" No mention of congrats for a well-worked scrum play! "This is an awful game!" It wasn't magical, sure, but with Klein giving 21 penalties what does he expect? There were still plenty of entertaining tries from both sides.

Phil Gould hammered that "poor quality game" theme in the post match review ad nauseum.

Offered little analysis otherwise, it was very disrespectful to the competing teams especially the victors. The broadcaster needs to better than that.

Sure blame Klein for a hard watch, but be clear to separate the players from that.

Comment

I don't think Mr Gould is in any position to critique the quality of any team considering the train wreck he oversees at the Dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Phil Gould hammered that "poor quality game" theme in the post match review ad nauseum.

Offered little analysis otherwise, it was very disrespectful to the competing teams especially the victors. The broadcaster needs to better than that.

Sure blame Klein for a hard watch, but be clear to separate the players from that.
        Agree - no respect for us still winning by a convincing 26-16 margin despite our opponents being given 21 unearned extra sets of 6 by a corrupt referee with an agenda, the disallowing of a try that clearly was not a double movement, many other stitch up calls such as JWH in the PTB, and player sent off for the final 20 minutes for a non send off tackle (and the recipient of tackle not being held to account for using a forceful elbow to Brown's face - which actually did deserve a send off).

And yet......had the cheating Klein and Atkins succeeded in getting the chip stealers over the line, I have a feeling Gould and co would have thought it was a fantastic game with a courageous fightback!

Comment

How about all the Manly players refusing to play the ball if they think they got hit high- what a bunch of weak gutted dogs. Then you have the idiot Klein and the bunker rewarding them for doing so- what a freaking bunch of twits. Towards the end of the game when Paseka, obviously thought he was hit with a hip drop tackle, just walked away from the play the ball looking for it to be reviewed. Klein should have called a scrum- not call the player back to play the ball.

I dont know WTF it is with Klein. Ive been following RL for over 40 years and he tops my list as the most overrated and inept whistle blower ever - yet they keep on picking him in the top grade and rep games.

Week after week of fark ups- he is a absolute disaster in the bunker too. Last years after the bell incorrect penalty he gave Nth Qld to beat the Tigers should have been it-one of the most monumental blunders ever. Even last week in the bunker for Penrith vs Sharks- he just sees shit that isn't there when reviewing capt challenges or trys.

Anyhow the precedent has been set - a shoulder to the head is a SEND OFF. Any retaliation by the ball carrier is ALLOWED.

Stay Tuned !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ccfc bondi View Post

Absolutely, about the giving away penalties! I haven't heard it mentioned in a while though... many Rooster haters now have it firmly implanted in their heads they used that ploy to win their Premierships, which is plainly idiotic! But anything to take the shine of that great team's premierships! If it's not that, it's calling them the Rorters even though clearly lose good-to-great players because of the salary cap! A supporter of ours debunked the penalties claim though, by showing that they also received the least penalties in the NRL.
            See that's the key. Even if we cop the deliberate penalties conceded because we're uNdisCLipLIneD it's the fact that our opposition are angels every single week.

No matter who they are, where they are on the ladder etc.
            Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Yeah..... see the Manly forward who first lay down, then got up and just walked away from the ruck with the ball........ I thought WTF is this clown doing? Same guy who got binned a bit later.

Comment

What I still don’t get is how we get him as ref so often especially as we’ve been out of the 8 most of the year and he is allegedly the top referee. I mean he did all 3 SOO games didn’t he? So why isn’t he referring the near top of the table clash between the Riff and Storm? Why Roosters / Manly?

Comment

I was sure I heard Klown call out "Jared! Jared!" when the melee erupted after Brown's high tackle.

Only problem, JWH was off the field...

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                    I don't think he's a cheat, he's just a terrible ref. Seriously, what did the poor Manly guy do to get sin binned? The problem with that stinker of a decision was he spent the next 20 mins making up for it by hammering us at every opportunity. I'm still shaking my head at the Nat Butcher lost it in the play the ball ruling.....it wasn't even close to being lost. Was such a shame we had lost our review already
                    that one made me laugh cause dce was holding on to him and crowding but didnt get penalised. meanwhile jwh is touching a bloke his on his knees, plants the ball and loses it and that is deemed as crowding

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post

that one made me laugh cause dce was holding on to him and crowding but didnt get penalised. meanwhile jwh is touching a bloke his on his knees, plants the ball and loses it and that is deemed as crowding
                      Yeah its funny how interpretation can change within the space of 15 mins

Comment

[QUOTE=player 1;n1018096]The problem with gaslighting people with lies, as we are seeing currently in the west with woke politics championed by most of the media, is if you stick at it eventually your preposterous theories become mainstream and reality goes out the window.

I thought that I was the only person seeing the world we live in like this! Bit like Gary Cooper in High Noon - stranded and alone...That is where the Roosters stand in this warped reality.

Comment

[QUOTE=Montana;n1018403]
                          Originally posted by player 1 View Post
                          The problem with gaslighting people with lies, as we are seeing currently in the west with woke politics championed by most of the media, is if you stick at it eventually your preposterous theories become mainstream and reality goes out the window.

I thought that I was the only person seeing the world we live in like this! Bit like Gary Cooper in High Noon - stranded and alone...That is where the Roosters stand in this warped reality.
                          No you certainly aren't alone, I'd aay most would agree. Its just the the loudest voices on social media get more credibility than is wsrranted.

Comment

[QUOTE=player 1; The problem with gaslighting people with lies, as we are seeing currently in the west with woke politics championed by most of the media, is if you stick at it eventually your preposterous theories become mainstream and reality goes out the window.

Just what are the "woke" lies? What have got here...another Sky News flunky? If you"stick at" saying woke enough reality will go out the window, as far as I can see, woke means anything News Ltd wants it to mean. The gooses will swallow anything it seems and clearly you're one of them, another arse out of your trousers working class Tory.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                              Ashleigh Klein is a cheat, oh the doo da day.
                              Just doing what he has been told to do by the NRL. Fark over the chooks!

Comment

[QUOTE=Paddo Colt 61;n1018417][QUOTE=player 1; The problem with gaslighting people with lies, as we are seeing currently in the west with woke politics championed by most of the media, is if you stick at it eventually your preposterous theories become mainstream and reality goes out the window.

Just what are the "woke" lies? What have got here...another Sky News flunky? If you"stick at" saying woke enough reality will go out the window, as far as I can see, woke means anything News Ltd wants it to mean. The gooses will swallow anything it seems and clearly you're one of them, another arse out of your trousers working class Tory.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the lecture. And also for finally letting us know your true feelings about news Ltd/Murdoch. You've bottled them up for far too long.

Very woke of you.

Woke woke woke woke.......

Comment

Working...
                                X