Ashleigh Klein is a cheat, doo daa, doo daa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Agree - no respect for us still winning by a convincing 26-16 margin despite our opponents being given 21 unearned extra sets of 6 by a corrupt referee with an agenda, the disallowing of a try that clearly was not a double movement, many other stitch up calls such as JWH in the PTB, and player sent off for the final 20 minutes for a non send off tackle (and the recipient of tackle not being held to account for using a forceful elbow to Brown's face - which actually did deserve a send off).

And yet......had the cheating Klein and Atkins succeeded in getting the chip stealers over the line, I have a feeling Gould and co would have thought it was a fantastic game with a courageous fightback!
    Gould was livid with the the double movement call, and repeatedly said the brown send off was wrong, he also praised our defence throughout the broadcast.

totally agree with the worst game call, both teams were gifted field position in different times, and both then made horrible mistakes within a few tackles, it was a terrible display apart from our defence, but manly threw very little at us too.

Comment

The problem with gaslighting people with lies, as we are seeing currently in the west with woke politics championed by most of the media, is if you stick at it eventually your preposterous theories become mainstream and reality goes out the window.
      Ahhh ok i think i get it. It's like saying the election was stolen over and over and over even though there is zero proof and over 60 courts tossed out the claim- doesn't matter, if you keep saying it then it becomes real in your mind and the mind of your followers?

Now it's a bit like the over and over claim " they aren't indicting me,they are indicting you.Im just in their way". Obvious bs but just keep saying it till it appeals to mindless followers.

I think thats right?

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Ahhh ok i think i get it. It's like saying the election was stolen over and over and over even though there is zero proof and over 60 courts tossed out the claim- doesn't matter, if you keep saying it then it becomes real in your mind and the mind of your followers?

Now it's a bit like the over and over claim " they aren't indicting me,they are indicting you.Im just in their way". Obvious bs but just keep saying it till it appeals to mindless followers.

I think thats right?
        Woke trigger alert!

Comment

Okay but give us a couple of examples so we'll all know what to look out for. We all wanna stop reality goin' out the window ffs.

By the way, "most of the media" is News Ltd. It has a near monopoly especially in print media.
          Last edited by Paddo Colt 61; 08-05-2023, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Woke trigger alert!
            But my examples are exactly what you described! No???

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Gould was livid with the the double movement call, and repeatedly said the brown send off was wrong, he also praised our defence throughout the broadcast.

totally agree with the worst game call, both teams were gifted field position in different times, and both then made horrible mistakes within a few tackles, it was a terrible display apart from our defence, but manly threw very little at us too.
              sack Trent !!

Comment

I liked the Roosters NRLW Uniform change to Navy Blue Shorts with the Traditional Guernsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster36 View Post

sack Trent !!
                  You want coach Robbo sacked because the ref blew over 30penalties in the game? Bit extreme.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

But my examples are exactly what you described! No???
                    No you fcken moron, I couldn't care less what happens in the US.

Comment

And for you random rooster and comrade paddo, I want to watch your brains explode after watching this evil sky news video - oh the humanity!!!!!

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/p...5380c84f398fb3

Comment

The Chooks won so if proves the refs aren’t cheats.

Comment

No you fcken moron, I couldn't care less what happens in the US.
                          you mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddo Colt 61 View Post
                            Okay but give us a couple of examples so we'll all know what to look out for. We all wanna stop reality goin' out the window ffs.

By the way, "most of the media" is News Ltd. It has a near monopoly especially in print media.
                            The ABC has that first bit covered, but literally no-one is buying it (except for those who pay tax). News Ltd has a better product and more people are willing to 'shell out to find out'.
                            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

[QUOTE=Random Rooster; But my examples are exactly what you described! No???

Exactly Randy but a bit too subtle for the Playboy and we can add in ol' Carlotta if his post at #43 isn't intended to be a joke.

Comment

Just watching the eels dragons game. Yet another shoulder charge directly to the head - penalty only, no report, sin bin or send off.

Also, a dragons try disallowed for "obstruction". Why should a good try be disallowed when a defender way off the ball deliberately (and desperately) makes contact with a decoy runner and takes the most obvious of dives. Pathetic, and not only should the try be allowed but the diver should be sin binned.

Comment

Working...
                                X