No announcement yet.

Ashleigh Klein is a cheat, doo daa, doo daa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is it that when teams come up against us they all of a sudden are super disciplined- hardly ever infringing in the ruck or the 10 metres?

Comment

I really think that he though Nathan Brown was Victor Radley when the hit occurred and didn't realise it wasn't Victor until he sent Brown off!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

The mainstream media is awash with "progressive" ideologies. Channels 7 9 and 10 (especially, they are rabid) ABC sadly obviously. People rely on social media newsfeeds and sources like the Guardian for their content and get a very filtered version of reality. Big tech is all one way even censoring alternste viewpoints they don't like...Trump support, Covid crazy, cilmate alarmism etc.

Its kind of Orwellian scary. If you don’t pay for Foxtel content or buy the Tele in Oz you never get the full story, or alternate viewpoints.

I'm not saying you have to slavishly follow one ideology or another, just to be fully briefed you need more than the mainstream offerings.

Then you can make up your own mind about stuff. 1984 was such a foretelling tome. Now we seem to live it.

And yes, back to topic Klein is out of his depth as a first grade official.
        100% spot on.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I watch a good game of footy and Klein was the referee.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
            I can't remember the last time I watch a good game of footy and Klein was the referee.
            I just checked my diary. It was on the 15th June NEVER!!
            1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
              Regardless of where the ref’s at we have to lift our game. We give away too much possession all our own fault. Penalties and 6 agains we just concede way too many most our own fault. There are times a wrong decision is made but we often are the ones who beat ourselves or throw or kick stupidly resulting in an intercept try or throw the ball lazily only for the receiver to drop it resulting in a try to our opponents. How often has this happened? And then Rads. His aggro got him sin binned how many times leaving us with 12 men? Seven matches?? I get emotional often and blame the ref but really our losses are on us and we need to accept that and stop playing the innocent victim.
              Agreed. Fact is that no matter how shyte the refs are, we win premierships when we play good footy. Right now our footy's clunky. While Klein in particular doesn't help (and will always be allocated to our games for some reason), it isn't his job to ref us into form and help build our confidence.

Comment

FWIW - only just realised that you were aiming to call Calvin a cheat using the tune of Gwine to Run All Night. Very clever :P

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
                  I really think that he though Nathan Brown was Victor Radley when the hit occurred and didn't realise it wasn't Victor until he sent Brown off!!!!
                  I think he thought it was Jared, Victor looks nothing like Brown

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Agreed. Fact is that no matter how shyte the refs are, we win premierships when we play good footy. Right now our footy's clunky. While Klein in particular doesn't help (and will always be allocated to our games for some reason), it isn't his job to ref us into form and help build our confidence.
                    The problem we have I think is that some of our players are not impact or top gun players even though they may make 50 tackles a game. We aren’t dominating in the forwards but just holding our opponents off until they go on a scoring spree. Butchers will never be Haas level no matter how much effort and Sandon is no DCE. Apart from players out of form we are not getting good service from dummy half so our ruck speed is very slow and attack easy to read. Walker will help greatly but we need more mongrel and a much faster ruck. All we can do now is hold on and hope for the best with the current roster but we do need an overhaul to get things fixed fast for a 2024 4th spot.
                    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Ashley Klein is a cheat, oh the doo da day.

Comment

That was all time. As was the penalty in Radley that made it 6-0.

Comment

Forget bias and cheating - this guy just isn’t up to be a first grade ref. He has repeated howlers and loses control of every big game he refs. The guy has surely got to go after that.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveTheWorld View Post
                            Forget bias and cheating - this guy just isn’t up to be a first grade ref. He has repeated howlers and loses control of every big game he refs. The guy has surely got to go after that.
                            Thats the issue, and I said it before the game.

It stuns me how he still keeps getting big games. He probably should be officiating NSW Cup or NRLW.

Comment

At the local cafe this morning and curious when I saw the dreaded Tell U Crap newspaper, so I decided to look at the sport section.
                              Lo and behold Rothfield reported KK Klown likely to get the GF gig. Fmd. One would think Gee would especially after the recent shenanigans of Klein and Sutton.

Comment

Hear the Wahs fans complain about their ref? (Was it Gee?)

It's a good story but I'm glad we dropped outta the comp with a bit more grace and a closer score. I'm all for giving the refs a good serve but you can't blame them for farking you over when the opposition have put 40 on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X