This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good move.

I heard Jake Friend isn't sure if he'll stick around.

Comment

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/202...oaching-staff/

Official

Comment

“I must say I was all but gone to England to join the Warrington Wolves who were terrific to deal with, but it just wasn’t right for my family, so again when I spoke to Trent and Nick and understood the role I would play, I felt the Roosters were the right choice.

Hmmm, perhaps they're grooming him to take over from Robbo down the track??

Comment

When Holbrook was an assistant here previously does anyone know if he managed attack or D?
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

good news. a solid appointment. he's familiar with the place. wonder what the agreement is with him leaving to be head coach somewhere. sounds like he doesn't want to go to the uk and i'm not sure nrl teams will be knocking on his door in the near future. if he lures tino here ...

Comment

Robbo is in trouble.

Since when did Bellamy, Wayne or the “super” coaches need an established coach to “ assist”?

Love this signing don’t get me wrong but I see past it.

Comment

I believe he is more renowned for his attacking prowess which suits us well right now. Hand him the keys to that engine immediately.

Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

He can bring Tino but hopefully leaves Fafita behind.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post
                    “I must say I was all but gone to England to join the Warrington Wolves who were terrific to deal with, but it just wasn’t right for my family, so again when I spoke to Trent and Nick and understood the role I would play, I felt the Roosters were the right choice.

I just read that as his family didn't want to move to England and the Roosters were his best option here in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post
                      This is a strong move. 3 years is a commitment.
                      Probably doesn’t mean much. Wasn’t Ryles also signed for 3 years?

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                        Robbo is in trouble.

Since when did Bellamy, Wayne or the “super” coaches need an established coach to “ assist”?

Love this signing don’t get me wrong but I see past it.
                        Stephen Kearney was assistant under Craig Bellamy only last year and Woolf assists at the Dolphins for Bennett.

Why wouldn't you hire the best available candidate?

Comment

Very happy with this news. I hope he can help with our attack and help tale some of the load off Robbo, add an extra voice etc.

Comment

as soon as I heard he'd been approached I thought that. Robbo's time must come eventually, he'd get approaches from within the code and outside. I think I've read his Mrs wants to return to France someday. Robbo has a heap of time for Holbrook, I remember the praise he gave him when Holbrook signed with GC

This is a great signing.

Comment

Are we favourites for next year yet?

Comment

He wouldn't need much grooming.

Comment

Working...
                                X