Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young out of Vegas

As per the Daily Telegraph:

Roosters star Dom Young will miss the Vegas game after further scans revealed he had ligament damage in his neck.

The injury may need surgery after a crusher tackle by Sipley.

What a shame. The injury curse strikes yet again.

I’m cancelling my ticket.

I knew Su would get a game but didn’t expect it so soon.

Comment

is it a requirement that all new signings must pick up injuries at the start of the season?

Comment

We beat last years trails champions(Manly) so I guess it was worth it.

Comment

So Robbo didn’t have to make the hard decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            So Robbo didn’t have to make the hard decision.
            Was already made.

Comment

What a joke. Has there ever been a team so unlucky with injuries over a short period of time. I'd suggest not.

Winning mentality is next man up and considering we needed to turn 5 quality outside backs into 4 anyway, we have the depth.

Comment

NRL was promoting the game to Americans using Dom.

They can blame Sipley for their problems now.

Sad Dom didn't even get to play in Vegas before a Manly player crunched his neck for him. Luckily his neck wasn't broken.
                Our team should've arced up in outrage when Dom was attacked, no punches.
                Other teams just get away with attacking our players all the time.
                They take out our star players and only get a small suspension or none at all.
                Time it stopped.

Comment

Hope Young can avoid surgery and have a speedy recovery sounds like he could miss a few weeks whether he goes down the surgical route or not.

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status...43043620557118

Now facing the prospect of missing both Young and Manu if his wife hasn't given birth in time for him to travel over to Vegas.

Comment

I feel for the bloke. Not only would he have been looking forward to his first regular season game for his new club but I’m sure he is devo that he won’t be playing in Vegas.
                    say you want about the concept but I’m sure all players involved can’t wait to play over there.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Who were the ones saying we had too many outside backs and should cull one of them?
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Why wasn’t Sipley sin binned or sent off? Young is sensational when we can get him playing again. Feel terrible for him missing out on Vegas. Repeat offenders should be dealt with harsher. If it was JWH he would be getting 8 weeks.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                          Why wasn’t Sipley sin binned or sent off? Young is sensational when we can get him playing again. Feel terrible for him missing out on Vegas. Repeat offenders should be dealt with harsher. If it was JWH he would be getting 8 weeks.
                          He won a lot of games for Newcs.. we need him badly.Its just shit that this has happened ..hopefully does not need an op.
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

According to an ABC report, Young is all good to go.

Who should I believe?

1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                            1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                              According to an ABC report, Young is all good to go.

Who should I believe?
                              Never trust Aunty....she ain't what she used to be. He could be out for a bit, so Suaalii will get his chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X