Gould banging on AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmah View Post
    So the old gank Gould is now crapping on about Joey Manu’s imminent departure to yawnion…once again prattling on as if he is the ultimate sage of league.
    This time it’s “ I THINK the roosters make players feel bad if they want to go to another nrl team….I THINK they’d rather see them go to another code than play against them with another nrl team”.
    Lots of “I THINKS” in that piece, from this silly old git who is obviously butt sore over the astute way our club is run and the fact that players love playing for (and returning to), Easts - because we look after them….unlike that s*** stain of a club Canterbury.
    Then he goes on whingeing that vlandys should use his “war chest” to keep Joey in the nrl….presumably with a club of Goulds preferrence….FMD
    Gus Gould turned this club around long ago … and laid the foundations for us being a perpetual powerhouse ever since

He is also the smartest (and strangest lol) man in league … he deserves some respect

That said … he is paid to pontificate and that’s exactly what he does … he has his own interests … but I can’t remember him ever being completely out of line with us … it’s clear he is still fond of the club… unlike say Tallis … who blatantly hates us (how that bloke ever got a job in the media will forever remain one of life’s great mysteries … and that’s got nothing to do with being a Roosters man)

Gus can say whatever he likes … he’s usually (certainly not always) right
    Last edited by Les Tricolores; 04-18-2024, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X