Ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

I tend to think Cronulla will be the favourites. They proved the other night that they're not leading the comp through sheer good luck.
    I doubt it, to be honest. They're a very good side, but they beat the Storm without Paps and Hughes. I know Nicho was out, but the entire complextion of the game changes.

I really we'll be slight favourites with the bookies unless we have a couples injuries and suspensions.

Comment

I’m praying we make a big Magic Round statement against the Sharks.

Comment

So who's coming last?

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
          So who's coming last?
          Exactly who should be!
          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Currently we are favourites at $1.71, with the Sharks at $2.15. That’s on Sportsbet, anyway.

Comment

All three of our byes come in the second half of the season after Round 13. That’s like getting one week in four off going into the finals. If we can win our next three, we’re in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

I drank from my Roosters mug
                OH Voodoo. I’m doing that this morning whilst wearing my Roosters beanie and old fleecy lined sloppy Joe
                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                  Currently we are favourites at $1.71, with the Sharks at $2.15. That’s on Sportsbet, anyway.
                  Blimey
                  1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                  1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
                    So who's coming last?
                    They're so far out of the top 8, they'd need to win 4 matches in a row when no-one else is playing.

Comment

Lose next week and we drop out of the 8. We could actually slide to 10th if Manly beat Melbourne!

Our for and against won't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                        Lose next week and we drop out of the 8. We could actually slide to 10th if Manly beat Melbourne!

Our for and against won't help.
                        Well CP - we must win. 6/11 is crap. 6/12 is worse.

Comment

We have a piss easy draw for the entire rest of the season. If we are fair dinkum (which remains to be seen) Melbourne away is the only game that’s tough.

We really should be romping to the top 4. Can’t use injuries as an excuse like the last 3 years.

Play smart and cut out dumb mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post
                            We have a piss easy draw for the entire rest of the season. If we are fair dinkum (which remains to be seen) Melbourne away is the only game that’s tough.

We really should be romping to the top 4. Can’t use injuries as an excuse like the last 3 years.

Play smart and cut out dumb mistakes.
                            Exactly and we have 3 byes to throw into the mix as well.
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

If last season is anything to go by we can lose another 3 games to scrape into the 4. We are definitely the most gifted players I think but just haven’t been able to put it all together as a team yet against the top sides. Easy to see the problems but the answers are much harder. Big game on Saturday and interesting to see how we go with pretty much a full strength side I think

Comment

With 2 matches to finish the round, Easts sit relatively comfortably in 5th position. If Brisbane beat the Titans, we'll slip to 6th. A victory over North Queensland next week is critical to ensure we keep pace with the top 4 and remain safe inside the 8.

Easts have scored more points (370) than any other team. The Cowboys (317) have the 2nd best attack.

Only 2 teams in the top 8 are yet to have a bye: Easts and the Broncos. Incredibly, the Storm and the Knights are each having their 2nd bye next week - both are in the top 8. The Tigers and Souffs are also having their 2nd bye, but they are 2nd last and last, respectively. LOL@Souffs.

Easts have the best for and against (+136). Penrith (+112) have the next best points differential.

Some other notable stats:
                                • Joseph Manu is equal top try scorer.
                                • Sam Walker is equal 4th top point scorer (96) and goal kicker (40).
                                • Dominic Young, despite a suspension, is the leading line-breaker (15) and is on Manu's heels for top try scorer.
                                • Luke Keary is the leading support player (Radley is 5th)
                                Last edited by Carlos Parra; 05-26-2024, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X