No announcement yet.

Ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we should make the 8 it’s embarrassing some of the teams we are on the ladder with
    these close losses and some games we should have won will come back and bite regarding getting a top 4 spot though
    the boys not getting up for each game has been very dissapointing and not being able to win the close ones

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

He does but unfortunately Origin doesn't effect players next round
      Bugger; I’m a week out.

Comment

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post

Infuriating that the Cows just magically decided to play their best game in 18 months against us. They’re ****ing hopeless.
        We also handed it to them to be fair..

Comment

We're safely in 5th spot on the ladder with a couple of matches left to end the round. They have no bearing on the standings, though it would be great if the Knights could beat the Panthers.

Easts would be 2nd if it wasn't for those inexplicable efforts against Canterbury and NQ. If they lose again next week to Canterbury, they're still in the 8, but their finals hopes will be seriously hampered.

They are still easily the best attacking side, but their defence needs some work.

5 players; Young, Manu, Tupou, Tedesco and Crichton are amongst the top 35 try scorers.

Curiously (or maybe not), Sam Walker has conceded more penalties than everyone else other than Izack Tago from Penrith.

Keary is 2nd to Jake Trboetc for support play.
          1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
          1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

So sweet to see both the Bunnies and the Broncos out of the 8. Just hoping they both stay there!

Comment

I hope Souths make the 8 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                LOL Mickey you certainly are a misfit
                We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

This post is proof we need a dislike button

Comment

The NQ loss will come back to haunt us badly.

Also the fact Canberra and NQ are even close to us on the ladder is putrid. Awful sides.

The only teams I think are actually better than us are Riff and Storm. We should be Top 4 at a canter but will probably make difficult work of even making the 8 knowing us.

Comment

Originally posted by Noosa Rooster View Post
                      So sweet to see both the Bunnies and the Broncos out of the 8. Just hoping they both stay there!
                      They (Souffs) have looked decent in the last few weeks. Always was going to click for them when they had all their talent back.

Im hoping Latrell’s return to Origin derails their momentum completely and they finish as badly as possible. Dont want that final game of the year before finals meaning anything but bragging rights for the winner.

Broncos have gone under the radar for how shite they’ve been. They always struggle over the Origin period but don’t have the points banked to recover like they usually do. The only thing saving them is that the competition for 7th and 8th are with teams like NQ and Canberra whom are both absolutely terrible.

Comment

We should be on top of the ladder with our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

LOL Mickey you certainly are a misfit
                          I blame the drugs.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

I’m still living Renty free lol
                            jason08, patch & KS said to say hello.

Comment

Fark the Vermin and I hope they get chucked out of the competition again

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post

Fark the Vermin and I hope they get chucked out of the competition again
                                How can I make this comment a sticky? It deserves a million likes.

Comment

Working...
                                X