No announcement yet.

SQUAD v CRONULLA SHARKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manu out is a big loss imo. He is our x factor. We need to defend well and try and grind this out, Sharks are the real deal this year imo. I wasn't convinced until a few rounds ago but they have very few if any weaknesses.

Comment

Sharks are always hard to beat at home

Comment

Originally posted by Steggles View Post

His continued selection defies logic given the capability of those guys you’ve mentioned. He’s not even close. I understand Sitili being ignored if it’s true that he’s being shopped around, but the Whyte and Wong? Egan hasn’t kicked on at all and he should be depth for the depth players.
        There always seems to be one guy that robbo favours for some reason doesn’t there
        Whyte is so deserving to keep his spot in the 17
        95% of the chookpen, Facebook and Insta all are saying where is Whyte?
        frustrating - let’s hope robbo does a late swap and bring Whyte back in
        every time Egan gets the ball I cringe waiting for a dropped ball

Comment

More magic by the NRL wand having selected G String as ref along with Klown in the Box. Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

You love Robbo, but in your eyes he's an amateur coach picking kids who he likes but don't deserve to be picked?

You're a ****ing idiot
            did I say he’s an amateur coach? No I said it reminded me of those scenarios. If u look at my past posts I’ve been a staunch Robbo supporter, his team selections leave me scratching my head at the best of times.

If I’m a FI idk what that makes you. This is a forum where people express OPINIONS, but u seem to take everything personal like a manchild. Ur recent post on Les is an exemplary example. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, no matter how ridiculous or silly, especially about a sport that we all love. If I want to say Eloni Vunakece is the best forward we’ve ever had I can and don’t think I need to be insulted for it. I would recommend meditation for u, as well as a chill pill! Don’t think I need to say anything else to u, have a lovely day

Comment

The omission of Whyte and Wong strategic. New to top grade and obviously nursing them rather than select nearly every week for a 27 game season as was the case last season with May.
              Last edited by bondi paul; 05-14-2024, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                More magic by the NRL wand having selected G String as ref along with Klown in the Box. Amazing.
                And Adam Gee lives in cronulla too.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingRooster View Post

did I say he’s an amateur coach? No I said it reminded me of those scenarios. If u look at my past posts I’ve been a staunch Robbo supporter, his team selections leave me scratching my head at the best of times.

If I’m a FI idk what that makes you. This is a forum where people express OPINIONS, but u seem to take everything personal like a manchild. Ur recent post on Les is an exemplary example. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, no matter how ridiculous or silly, especially about a sport that we all love. If I want to say Eloni Vunakece is the best forward we’ve ever had I can and don’t think I need to be insulted for it. I would recommend meditation for u, as well as a chill pill! Don’t think I need to say anything else to u, have a lovely day
                  "Did I say he's an amateur coach???"
                  Yes you did
                  "It just reminds me of amateur and junior sports where coaches pick who they like not who deserves it.
                  Pretty farkin straightforward. The worst thing about people like you, is that after you make a really stupid statement ie: "Robbo is just picking people who he likes, not who deserves it." An incredibly stupid thing to say. But then you back away from it, and try to play on words and then back away again from what you said and then write paragraph after paragraph of your gibberish garbage.

Just so ****ing boring. At least stand by your ridiculous statements.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
                    Yeah. Kasey appears to have been "rested" from the middle this weekend, but naturally she's running the line in our game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post

There always seems to be one guy that robbo favours for some reason doesn’t there
                      95% of the chookpen, Facebook and Insta. Lol. That means the other 5% is probably right. What’s TikTok got to say about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

I think Egan offers more flexibility than Whyte in that he can play back row and in a pinch could cover centres as well, but Sitili and Wong could also do this.
                        I agree. Hard to fit Whyte in the front row rotation.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                          I agree. Hard to fit Whyte in the front row rotation.
                          Whyte can also cover back row
                          plays on the edge and lock as well

Comment

How Whyte is not in the top 17 is beyond me. I hope he is fit and takes Egan’s place

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post

Hang on hold on there for a second. What is Insta saying?? I did hear that somewhere else, that Insta either was or is saying, where is Whyte? Is that actually true??? I'm not on Insta. Was Insta saying that?

And, what was Facebook saying? Or what is Facebook saying?
                              Last edited by Batemans Bay Rooster; 05-14-2024, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Yeah. Kasey appears to have been "rested" from the middle this weekend, but naturally she's running the line in our game.
                                As Gragra informed Gee lives in Penriff by the Sea, so I’m wondering if NRL darling Kasey does too. Her running the line this week similar to the Klown situation when they put him in the box a couple of weeks ago. So more magic by the dodgy NRL - perhaps they will give her their magic wand rather than flag.
                                Last edited by bondi paul; 05-14-2024, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X