SoO Teddy out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoO Teddy out

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Brian To'o 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Joseph Suaalii 5. Zac Lomax 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nicho Hynes 8. Jake Trbojevic (c) 9. Reece Robson 10. Payne Haas 11. Angus Crichton 12. Liam Martin 13. Isaah Yeo 14. Cameron McInnes 15. Spencer Leniu 16. Haumole Olakau'atu 17. Hudson Young

Reserves: Matt Burton, Luke Keary

no Teddy Sualii in the centres and one front rower on the bench Qld by plenty
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Does that mean Keary can’t play on the weekend ?

Comment

Fingers crossed for a smashing then.

been dropped based on last years performances/rep and not how he’s been playing.

Maguire thinking he’s special making these “bold” changes think he’s gonna be in for a rude awakening

Comment

Maguire is a muppet

Comment

So Suaalii supposedly wouldn't make our side if everyone was fit yet gets picked for SOO.

Comment

Suaalii at Centre? I thought maybe wing but wow.

Comment

Absolutely spewing I bought tickets weeks ago to SOO 1.

Seriously thinking of not going. That NSW team is average compared to who should be named

Comment

Slomax is going to get shown up big time. I have no idea why the media is on his nuts.

Mediocre at best

Comment

Teddy can now concentrate on winning a GF.
                    I hate SoO anyway, just stuffs with our season.

Comment

Disappointed for teddy but edwards has been top class the last 2 years and has earned it. Its the changing of the guard and it happens all the time. If teddy wins the GF this year i doubt he will be too upset AND i know us chooksters here will definitely be crowing.

I am super keen to see how spencer goes but maybe i am bias.

Will be awkward if mal picks him in the aus side at end of year.

Comment

Lomax can’t tackle and crumbles under pressure from any half decent side.

suaalii, although improving, gets done defensively quite a bit. He’s there as a part time gig for us.

Should’ve have Burton in centre and suaalii on wing

Comment

So the selectors drop Tedesco but ensure they decimate Easts by naming Keary and Suallii.

What a farce.
                          1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                          1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post
                            So the selectors drop Tedesco but ensure they decimate Easts by naming Keary and Suallii.

What a farce.
                            Hahaha you're well balanced Carlos - you have a chip on both shoulders!

Comment

A little surprised by the Suaalii selection. I thought Fatrell should've been picked at centre instead. Nomax on the wing is the worst wing selection since the wolfman. Hopefully Kez gets released to play for us. Teddy hard done by. NSW will miss his leadership most of all.

Comment

Working...
                              X