Crichton opens up on Roosters future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

No you weren't. Pls spare us your incessant bullshit.
    Do you have a thing for me BBR, feels like I have a new fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Only from behind his keyboard. He’d be a real pussy in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Only from behind his keyboard. He’d be a real pussy in real life.
        Too many catfishes these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

Fast-track? He's off contract in 4 months time. For a player of his calibre not to have signed a new deal is most unusual!
          Strange we have not heard much interest from other clubs (other than a meeting with the dogs, and usual he may go back to Souffs banter).

Perhaps others see him as a rocks & diamonds proposition as well.

Comment

I still don’t think he’s that vital to our success. He is so consistently inconsistent it’s not funny. Nothing saying he doesn’t re-sign for 600k a year for 2 years and then play like a leper for half of the deal.

Im only harsh on him because of how clearly talented he is.

Comment

Originally posted by HunchoRooster View Post
              I still don’t think he’s that vital to our success. He is so consistently inconsistent it’s not funny. Nothing saying he doesn’t re-sign for 600k a year for 2 years and then play like a leper for half of the deal.

Im only harsh on him because of how clearly talented he is.
              Sort of agree

Hope he stays but certainly not.on a payrise. I still think he went better at Souths than he has with us.

Comment

I wish this saga wrapped up before Origin. I'm just worried that he's going to play well during Origin and he/his management will try and squeeze "something else or extra" from the Roosters.

This is just dragging on for far too long. Get the bloody deal done (re-sign Angus) and let's move on !

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

Honestly 6, no I don't. In the nicest possible way mate, I'm just asking if you could stop in some way destroying every thread, from the cheerleaders one to this one in recent days, and so, so many previously, with your made up stories? It doesn't help any of us, least of all you. Pls just let the topic be discussed honestly, and if you must get involved, pls resist the temptation to just make stuff up.

You too 13.

Please.

Comment

Honestly 6, no I don't. In the nicest possible way mate, I'm just asking if you could stop in some way destroying every thread, from the cheerleaders one to this one in recent days, and so, so many previously, with your made up stories? It doesn't help any of us, least of all you. Pls just let the topic be discussed honestly, and if you must get involved, pls resist the temptation to just make stuff up.

You too 13.

Please.
                    You'll find that R6 get's more likes for his or her comments than any other member on most topics so who has the problem then?

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

You'll find that R6 get's more likes for his or her comments than any other member on most topics so who has the problem then?
                      Who has the problem? All those that like his made up fantasy stories. And you Bates. If you believe them, that is.

We just don't need the made up bullshit they inject. Maybe we can have separate area of the forum, where people can introduce made up bullshit stories, because it makes them feel better. 6 and 13 can be the moderators.

Comment

Who has the problem? All those that like his made up fantasy stories. And you Bates. If you believe them, that is.

We just don't need the made up bullshit they inject. Maybe we can have separate area of the forum, where people can introduce made up bullshit stories, because it makes them feel better. 6 and 13 can be the moderators.
                        6 and 13 and many others live in your head.
                        Put them on ignore and get on with your life.

FFS

Comment

Why do you read their comments?

Comment

You too 13.

Please.
                            My apologies BBR for getting involved in a thread I started.

In future I will appoint a proxy to start my threads for me so that I don't get too involved for your liking.

Your rationale is unparalleled on this forum..

Comment

I think I’ve missed something.

Comment

Been on the forum for decades and I find 6 & 13 posts most credible when giving us inside info from the club and/or about the players.

Comment

Working...
                                X