Kid Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bates View Post
    Wikipedia should date when the players weight was recorded.

To me he looks heavier than 82kg!

Ponga is 92kg and appears a smaller unit
    No....have another squiz. There's not much of the Moon man.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

No....have another squiz. There's not much of the Moon man.
      You should see him move after a spray tan

Comment

The way Armstrong is playing tonight, he would replace the Butcher Brothers and even the Mercurial one, the Hutchinator, as the most disliked Rooster player on here.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
          The way Armstrong is playing tonight, he would replace the Butcher Brothers and even the Mercurial one, the Hutchinator, as the most disliked Rooster player on here.
          Seen how the mercurial one is going mate?

Comment

Kid Fumbles tonight. I'm happy to let him re-sign with the Knights.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Seen how the mercurial one is going mate?
              One of the Dogs best Jack - The Hutchinator would be a Big Jack Gibson type of player for sure.

Comment

I like that he played badly, dampens the hype and expectations if we sign him. He is a lovely runner , something you can’t coach, just a natural athlete

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterBooster View Post
                  I like that he played badly, dampens the hype and expectations if we sign him. He is a lovely runner , something you can’t coach, just a natural athlete
                  He went into his shell a bit after making a couple of mistakes, I know he's raw and hasn't played much but I would have liked to see him go after the game a bit more. I wouldn't be rushing out to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                    As a top 30 player, I wouldn't have an issue with getting him.

I can still see Teddy playing in 2026 without the hindrance of rep footy now.

Comment

Small frame for centres but does give us versatility, after losing so much of it… Nawa I reckon looks capable of centre and FB - huge body, just unproven in NRL.

Comment

Knights have a young prospect Fletcher Sharpe they would be grooming into FG, so unlikely they can keep him, Armstrong and Ponga.

Comment

Not the sexiest signing but Bailey Simonsson has been very very good for the Eels and worth considering.

Comment

Originally posted by ARD View Post
                            Not the sexiest signing but Bailey Simonsson has been very very good for the Eels and worth considering.
                            Agree as he can cover FB, wing and centre

Comment

Armstrong is fast on a dry track with room to move. Went nowhere in the wet last night. Would have to see a lot more from him to be too excited about signing him next year. Im still not too keen on Marky Mark. We could have a few players with little NRL first grade in the backs. Out of interest. Grant Hedger weighed 82 kg at front row in 1975 grand final

Comment

I don’t see the hype about Armstrong if we’re talking fullbacks look no further then Kini at the Titans or Fuller from the Phims two players that attack the ball love the tough stuff and are literal Teddy clones bouncing and busting tackles at will bit shorter frame, with some practice and patience are very own Pauga could potentially make a very good fullback but it may too late for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X