No announcement yet.

The roll call of idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manu has a poor game looked off and was selfish going got the try and also bombed one for young
    Jenko did as well
    Our long kicking game is so far behind. Our backs constantly had to catch high balls and got turned around while Cowboys always started sets well and finished in out half to attack
    cheese looks stuffed

we missed the energy of Teddy and Conner Watson today

Comment

Sorry but one of our wingers must be up there for the most bone headed plays in one game. You can teach tackling technique etc but you can’t teach IQ and he has to be a real concern. Btw, I love Toops and I’m not referring to him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bondi spy View Post
        did you enjoy his terrible offload or his missed tackles more?
        Na thought Sitili was one of our better ones today…. Off the mark there son.

Comment

Sitili should never see the light of first grade again unless its due to injuries.
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
            Cheese is so disappointing for the reported coin he is on. Robinson thought signing him was going to be a master stroke. With the talent he has, Robinson is a bit underwhelming himself.
            No wonder Bellamy got rid of him. Waste of salary cap. Gets tired so easily does he train at all?
            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Mayes Magic View Post
              Sorry but one of our wingers must be up there for the most bone headed plays in one game. You can teach tackling technique etc but you can’t teach IQ and he has to be a real concern. Btw, I love Toops and I’m not referring to him.
              Yes Dom had mistakes in his game yesterday, but he was trying to create something after the terrible service he got from joey and Jenko. They each either hogged the ball or gave him possession with no room at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
                Cheese is so disappointing for the reported coin he is on. Robinson thought signing him was going to be a master stroke. With the talent he has, Robinson is a bit underwhelming himself.
                Unfortunately I think I read he has exercised an option for another year as no other club would be stupid enough to pay him what we are doing

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                  Sitili should never see the light of first grade again unless its due to injuries.
                  Even with injuries unless they tell him tackle low and when you have the ball hold the bloody thing

Comment

I am willing to cop some names and jokes form you all on this one...

I believe the boys did go alright yesterday but just tried too hard to win it as we did not have enough of the calmer head experience on the field to help us get to a victory..

The Sam Walker penalty was a joke!!!! It was the game turner at 16-4. He has tackled around the ankles, released and then had accidental contact with Scott Drinkwater getting up and falls back down!!! How should he have been penalised for that???

Furthermore, we all know that Sutton and Klein blow the crap out of us in the second half in games and we should have expected that yesterday as we only got a penalty because Sitili got put on his head!!!! Without JWH out there yesterday really affected our go forward however I still find it a joke that the only reason he got the downtown penalty was that Sutton could tell him he was on report!!!! When that was made live, it was an absolute joke!!!

The penalty in the 73rd minute for offside, really you were going to decide the game on that??? Cowboys were never square on markers and were just as quick off the line the entire game to make contact with our dummy half and halves and he never called it until then??? Replays did show that junior was onside as well...

We made those silly errors due to fatigue and to play catch up football because the whistle put us on the back foot the entire second half. It is a common thread with Sutton & Klein as we need to really work our backsides off when it comes to their officiating, I mean look what happened late in the second half against Melbourne for that penalty on JWH!!!

The boys tried way too hard to win the game and good on them for trying as yes we did drop the ball and fall over on defense but we were put in that situation where in the past we would have overcome that will the experience we had out yesterday.

Comment

well on a slightly positive note i the Blake Steep did his job. Nice tackling style and good energy.

Whyte needs an angry pill. he just looks way to calm on his runs. He has great pcm rates every game.

Tyrell may, what can you say the guy has a good angry engine. loves a try or two

i noticed cranky kez on the field again today. seems to be doing alot of yelling at players, especially sammy and it appears that not everyone responds to him when he does it.

1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

No excuses - a really poor loss AGAIN.

We should be on top of the ladder with the squad we have.

Comment

We were $1.12 favourites to win the game and had a superior team to the Cowboys minus both teams missing Origin players.

In the end they looked hungrier and wanted it more,that’s the simple fact..

Why this is happening with our team is the unknown,we should be winning these games!

Comment

The loss of Jarrad was huge.

We only had May as a prop.

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                              well on a slightly positive note i the Blake Steep did his job. Nice tackling style and good energy.

Whyte needs an angry pill. he just looks way to calm on his runs. He has great pcm rates every game.

Tyrell may, what can you say the guy has a good angry engine. loves a try or two

i noticed cranky kez on the field again today. seems to be doing alot of yelling at players, especially sammy and it appears that not everyone responds to him when he does it.
                              They didn’t respond to me yelling at them either.

Comment

Gotta add JWH to the idiot roll call for his cheap shot on mikaele.

The NRL will rub him out for a couple, no doubt. Will have time to rest his hammy.

We missed the punch that angus and spencer have been giving us, especially after JWH went off.

Comment

Working...
                                X