Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halfway through the regular season, with the run home we have, we're well positioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

the reality is, there are no easy games for anyone.
    There should be easy games however the game managers are manipulating outcomes to keep fans across the board engaged.

Comment

My main issue is the way we’re letting teams back in after being in a commanding position. I would prefer to win 4-0( a dream last seen in 2013) than 30-18. Letting in 3 tries regularly is a bad sign. We need to keep teams to 0-10 points a game .

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

There should be easy games however the game managers are manipulating outcomes to keep fans across the board engaged.
        Maybe. There's always been an inherent ref bias to assist the team that's being beaten in the game. But still, Panthers beaten by Dragons, Broncos beaten by Titans, Sharks by Eels, Bulldogs flogging Knights in Newcastle. Whether it's by design or not, any team on their day can beat any other team. Making the top 4 is a big deal and hard to do.

But we have a nice draw and 3 byes, so we're more of a chance than if our run home included 1 bye and games against Penrith, the Broncos, Sharks, even Manly.

Last season the warriors finished 4th on 38, which was 3 points clear of 5th.

Given how close it is this year, maybe 36 makes it?

If so, with 3 byes we'd need to win 8 out of 11.

The bookies have us $1.80 to make the 4, $2.00 not to.

Comment

our f and a is an indication that we're going better than our win/loss ratio suggests. our draw could be worse but we'll need to play well to win games. we've got a recent history of finishing seasons strongly and if we can plug into that we'll go alright

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            our f and a is an indication that we're going better than our win/loss ratio suggests. our draw could be worse but we'll need to play well to win games. we've got a recent history of finishing seasons strongly and if we can plug into that we'll go alright
            I think that's true, as is all of what you say.

Comment

I think that's true, as is all of what you say.
              all of what i say as a rule, including what i've said about the taxi driving experience, or all of what i say in this post?

Comment

Agreed. We are not that team who makes teams beat us so who we play is largely irrelevant as we will beat ourselves against any team.
                Having said that, we have truck loads of talent and good depth and factoring those days where the passes stick and we make some correct decisions should finish around 5th or 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

all of what i say as a rule, including what i've said about the taxi driving experience, or all of what i say in this post?
                  Everything. Including what you said re the taxi driving experience.

Comment

Everything. Including what you said re the taxi driving experience.
                    haha, let's not go overboard here - i was just stirrin

Comment

Working...
                    X