Get Ben Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Ben Hunt

Being saying it for a couple years now, Ben hunt is how we need with out doubt!!!!!

Agree - I would be more than happy if he came to our Club!

Comment

Would absolutely make sense as a two-year deal before seeing if another young fella emerges, or Moses wants to pack it in at Parra etc.

Hunt is wants to win a comp and unless the Broncos can slot him in somehow he’d be great for us.

Comment

He's 34 and isn't even available?

I wouldn't say that being part of a lacklustre St George outfit that got on top of the Tigpies or a QLD outfit that only really clinched the victory with 15 to go against 12 men is THAT great.

Nate Myles' stupid shyte also reminded me of how a lot of QLD players only play 3 decent games of footy a year, and they're not for their club.

I'm happy with Walker and Sandon for next year and moving forward.

Comment

Zac Lomaz would have been a good pickup too!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            He's 34 and isn't even available?

I wouldn't say that being part of a lacklustre St George outfit that got on top of the Tigpies or a QLD outfit that only really clinched the victory with 15 to go against 12 men is THAT great.

Nate Myles' stupid shyte also reminded me of how a lot of QLD players only play 3 decent games of footy a year, and they're not for their club.

I'm happy with Walker and Sandon for next year and moving forward.
            Exactly. If we are going to go for someone not available. Why not make it Cleary.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelby View Post
              Zac Lomaz would have been a good pickup too!
              I said this at the time and got shot down - parra have gotten him on unders. The fact he can cover fullback, centre & wing is invaluable.

I think next year will be a tough slog. We don't have any reliable centres or a backup for Teddy and we have invested in an unknown in Marky Mark. We basically will need to have no injuries to outside backs..

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Exactly. If we are going to go for someone not available. Why not make it Cleary.
                Nathan? Even down a kidney and over 50, he could kick them from almost anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post

Nathan? Even down a kidney and over 50, he could kick them from almost anywhere.
                  You mean we should offer Ivan a playing contract?

He looks super fit. Could probably still out-last 'Trell Mitt.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

You mean we should offer Ivan a playing contract?

He looks super fit. Could probably still out-last 'Trell Mitt.
                    Silly moo, yes. Ivan. I always liked him, even when he rolled himself in dogshit with his big chinned ticktocking profligate son thinking it was glitter.

Comment

Hunt isn't available until end of 2025 I believe, I think he'll be heading off to one of the QLD sides most likely the Dolphins if he's wanting to try and win a comp, they've got a much better shot than the Titans.

It's a tough period of recruitment for us. We've got a lot of money and need to replace a couple of representative centres, an experienced former representative half and potentially a second rower? Best options available are Doueihi, Foran and Cotric for those positions but none of those players are particularly exciting prospects.

Comment

He's been terrible for the Dragons this year, no thanks. Keep our cash ready for Lachie Galvin...

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                          He's been terrible for the Dragons this year, no thanks. Keep our cash ready for Lachie Galvin...
                          I don't get this talk of Galvin. He is a kid and would only come if guaranteed a starting spot. So do we tell Sandon to piiss off? Do we tell Walker he is playing 5/8 to accommodate Galvin who I don't think is a 5/8? I just don't see any logic us going for him. I think it is media talk or Moses using us again as leverage.

As for Hunt, surely we lose Sandon if we get Hunt and also it is a slap in the face for Walker as Hunt will run the team.

Comment

I thought Bates was picking up Hunt from the airport a while back; they must have gone to the wrong airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                              Really? He leads the NRL with 22 try assists.

Comment

Working...
                              X