No announcement yet.

Brandon Smith skips mid season review, club issues breach notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone who thinks in this day and age, a young male who is under the age of 30 to go out and about in society without his phone or not be able to respond to calls/messages.

You're clearly dumb, deaf and blind. This generation can't wipe their ass on the toilet without having one hand on their phones.

I'm out at dinner right now (typing this as we speak).

Wake up and stop defending him. Where is the bloody "cost-benefit" from this bloke since we've signed him ?

I hope he's booted out ... glorified lock with basic dummy-half service at best.

Comment

Wouldn’t be too disappointed if the Club punted him,doesn’t seem a true Rooster to be honest..

His attitude doesn’t suit the Clubs standards,I’m only basing that on what I’ve seen of him off the field on podcasts and interviews..

Comment

I had heard the same gambling rumour in the last week or 2 from another media outlet (forget which one though) and it was said it was a player from a club not in the running for the finals.

Comment

Feels like the club is possibly angling towards an exit strategy. There’s this. A little “shoosh” thing from Buzz plenty think is him.

He just hasn’t come close to delivering on his deal and still has an option in his favour.

Comment

Does being served a breach notice mean that he needs to front the Board and show cause?
            Or is it more like a warning?

Comment

Outside of everything else, that is a lot of money for poor service.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                For anyone who thinks in this day and age, a young male who is under the age of 30 to go out and about in society without his phone or not be able to respond to calls/messages.

You're clearly dumb, deaf and blind. This generation can't wipe their ass on the toilet without having one hand on their phones.

I'm out at dinner right now (typing this as we speak).

Wake up and stop defending him. Where is the bloody "cost-benefit" from this bloke since we've signed him ?

I hope he's booted out ... glorified lock with basic dummy-half service at best.
                But anyone believing a rumour they read on a Facebook site is a very intellectual human?

FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Kokoras View Post
                  I think the cheese has his tipping point,.
                  He could be on the nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post

But anyone believing a rumour they read on a Facebook site is a very intellectual human?

FFS
                    That rumour on Facebook was aired on Triple M radio earlier in the afternoon. Buzz Rothfield appears to have started that angle ... so you might want to get your facts right, buddy and not discount it as just being a baseless Facebook rumour since you're such an "intellectual human" !

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                      Wouldn’t be too disappointed if the Club punted him,doesn’t seem a true Rooster to be honest..

His attitude doesn’t suit the Clubs standards,I’m only basing that on what I’ve seen of him off the field on podcasts and interviews..
                      It seems like footy is a secondary career to him
                      EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

He gets gassed so fast it seems we bought him just to sit on the sideline. Regardless of the mid season review, he’s just not worth keeping as he adds nothing to the team especially he’s off the field more than he’s on it. I think he joined the roosters mainly because it was a good nest egg for him and the Storm didn’t want him so he saw us coming and grabbed the deal. Like with Fifita we have proven our recruitment to be very naive.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
                          He gets gassed so fast it seems we bought him just to sit on the sideline. Regardless of the mid season review, he’s just not worth keeping as he adds nothing to the team especially he’s off the field more than he’s on it. I think he joined the roosters mainly because it was a good nest egg for him and the Storm didn’t want him so he saw us coming and grabbed the deal. Like with Fifita we have proven our recruitment to be very naive.
                          He could have gone to another club for more money - dolphins / titans

Comment

Originally posted by QWERTY View Post

It seems like footy is a secondary career to him
                            100% spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Inflictor View Post

FFS
                              Yeah I see no point hating on the Cheese after such rumours.

No it's not a great look but the guys were given a week off and I think anybody who watches Jam and Cheese would know he's extremely passionate about our club (and wants to win a premiership with us).

Keep it clean I say. There's no point spreading rumours and daggering our own players during the bye round. What's done is done and Cheese loves his family. I can totally see him taking them out to dinner while leaving his phone at home outta respect.

Highly doubt his contract will be torn up over this.

Comment

One side of the story will be coming out on a podcast or five soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X