Brandon Smith skips mid season review, club issues breach notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMITH BREACH ONLY 'TIP OF THE ICERBERG' FOR ROOSTERS

The Brandon Smith saga at the Roosters is far from over despite players and officials all saying the politically correct things to the media.
    Smith was issued with a breach notice by the club for missing a team meeting last week. But that issue is the tip of the iceberg - Roosters officials and players are both fed up with Smith's antics and want him out of the club.
    The star hooker hasn't settled into Sydney life - on or off the field - since leaving Melbourne at the start of last season.
    The Roosters paid a fortune for his services, but now would be more than happy for another club to take him off their hands.

Comment

• If true then i’ll be surprised if he played with us again.

Comment

• I got this one wrong

I was pumped when we signed him

Disappointing it hasn't worked out but if he is being 'disruptive' amongst the group it is obviously best if he is moved on.

To think we could be without Keary,JWH,Manu,Smith and possibly Gus next year is mind blowing with no one of.any real significance coming in.....at this stage anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
          If true then i’ll be surprised if he played with us again.
          So if he does play again then that is all BS?

Anyone could write that shit and most would believe it. Similar to the Wong situation. He plays reserves so he must be looking to leave. Just like Walker wanted to leave last year. Another easy rumour to make up. Like the Sitili one where Robbo has flat out denied.

They love making up BS about us.

FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
            SMITH BREACH ONLY 'TIP OF THE ICERBERG' FOR ROOSTERS

The Brandon Smith saga at the Roosters is far from over despite players and officials all saying the politically correct things to the media.
            Smith was issued with a breach notice by the club for missing a team meeting last week. But that issue is the tip of the iceberg - Roosters officials and players are both fed up with Smith's antics and want him out of the club.
            The star hooker hasn't settled into Sydney life - on or off the field - since leaving Melbourne at the start of last season.
            The Roosters paid a fortune for his services, but now would be more than happy for another club to take him off their hands.
            That's straight from the Mole who has no idea about anything and takes every chance to dig the knife into our club. How can a guy who keeps saying Ethan Strange needs to be the Origin 5/8th have any credibility??

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

That's straight from the Mole who has no idea about anything and takes every chance to dig the knife into our club. How can a guy who keeps saying Ethan Strange needs to be the Origin 5/8th have any credibility??
              The mole has it in for Cheese as he has tied him in with protecting Curtis Scott. Sticks the knife in at any chance. Just two weeks ago created the farce about roosters twitch video insinuating cheese snorting coke.

Comment

• Is discipline becoming an issue? Certainly would explain some of our performances this year.

Comment

• I really hope he sorts himself out , it's Ok to have a laugh , have fun , but you cant let your coach down , you cant let your team mates down.
                  It's a real shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tennessee Tornado View Post

The mole has it in for Cheese as he has tied him in with protecting Curtis Scott. Sticks the knife in at any chance. Just two weeks ago created the farce about roosters twitch video insinuating cheese snorting coke.
                    Agree with that, any other decent journo I would be worried. Mole just spins any nonsense he can about the chooks, that twitch video is a perfect example.

gonna wait to see if he’s playing in next few weeks or until something official/more journos come out

Comment

• Wasn't it old Moley who said last year that Joseph Suaalii would be gone within 2 weeks after he signed the rugby contract?

Comment

• I would be very surprised if any journalist has genuine information. The roosters are notorious for keeping a tight ship. At this stage I would suggest anything reported is purely opinion

Comment

• the sharks (medias) are circling licking their lips. I'd ignore all articles from them except from the club or players directly

Comment

• Brandon has been mediocre recently and Watson and Sandon are more than capable. Who cares if he goes, we’ve not looked a true threat with him here and it’s 850k lighter. I like him but if it’s not meant to be then it’s not meant to be.

Comment

• Where there's smoke there's fire.....
                              Rumours flaring again about repaying team mates.
                              Might this explain comments from the senior players?

"A gambler always loses. He loses money, dignity and time. And if he wins, he weaves a spider’s web round himself."

Comment

• I'm surprised he isn't playing in reserve grade. Let it sink in even further. Unless he was stood down?
                                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X