Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SYDNEY ROOSTERS V PARRAMATTA EELS (Cheese dropped)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zac View Post
    having dom young out means the young knockers will miss a chance but at least the jenko knockers will be able to put the boot in
    Let’s not leave out Rugby Joe’s knockers.

Comment

Eels are 15th. Not even in our league. We can’t even beat the top teams except one all year. Our high risk style means it’s a dice roll every time we play. Poor game plan and tactics. We are not a premiership threat while we can’t beat the top teams and thrash the others.
      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        We wouldn’t be the Roosters without a player pulling out prior to a match,seems like the norm now!
        Dom hurt his leg last game, twice I believe I saw.

Jennings owes us one for last game when he died with the ball instead of passing it to Dom with the line wide open...costing us victory.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Dom hurt his leg last game, twice I believe I saw.

Jennings owes us one for last game when he died with the ball instead of passing it to Dom with the line wide open...costing us victory.
          Dom would of found a way to **** it up last game anyway - he had a shocker

Comment

Mitchell Moses wouldve have a field day toying with Dom. Robbo hooked him for his own good

Comment

Dom young didn’t miss passing the ball to dom young
              it was jenko twice and Manu
              you can’t just throw young the ball and expect him to just run through everyone like we did the other week
              Young is fine he makes an error but brings tries, line breaks and X factor while others make errors and don’t give much

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Dom would of found a way to **** it up last game anyway - he had a shocker
                He would've scored the winning try if Jennings has passed him the ball.
                Dom can only do a certain amount, he's not 'Jesus'.
                People expect too much.

Comment

Originally posted by A Country Member View Post
                  Mitchell Moses wouldve have a field day toying with Dom. Robbo hooked him for his own good
                  Not I if I were the coach.
                  Moses would be too busy worrying about all the muscular giants in Roosters jerseys "burying" him every time he got the ball.
                  There are too many happy and friendly little players in our team.
                  That's why we're in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                  X