Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SYDNEY ROOSTERS V PARRAMATTA EELS (Cheese dropped)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
    This game against the Eels, and the next one against the Dogs...will define our season.
    Define 2024 and define whether or not our recruitment for 2025 and beyond is correct.
    What recruitment?

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What recruitment?
      What?!? We have a Quarterback coming next season that will transform our team mun!
      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Have to agree danger game , but we are a better team than our last game, also agree Sitili should be getting a crack as Nat has been flat. Can anyone tell me about Ethan King ? Can he play centres? Or just fullback?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardy View Post
          Have to agree danger game , but we are a better team than our last game, also agree Sitili should be getting a crack as Nat has been flat. Can anyone tell me about Ethan King ? Can he play centres? Or just fullback?
          Sitili is a liability on defence. I think Nat should start transitioning to a prop role, in a Cotter type mould. But even with his lack of attacking penetration the amount of work he gets through on defence cannot be ignored. If we bring in any other edge it should be the kid that supposedly is the next big edge in Wong

Comment

Originally posted by Ardy View Post
            He's small.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

What recruitment?
              Sandon Smith for Keary.
              Watson for Cheese Smith.
              (A very unkind cartoon in paper today...'Shaft' cheese etc.)
              Stefano for anyone...not gonna now sign with Wests, apparently...still available, better hurry, Storm get all the good ones.

Comment

I’m going to miss watching the game tomorrow night because I’ll be at the Hordern Pavilion for the Hot Dub Time Machine show.

Comment

Another bloody training injury.

The side to face the Parramatta Eels at 7:35pm this Saturday at Commbank Stadium has been trimmed down 24 hours ahead of kick-off.

Dominic Young comes out of the squad due to a minor hamstring strain sustained at training. Michael Jennings comes into the centres, while Junior Pauga moves to the wing.

Sitili Tupouniua comes in as 18th man, while Ethan King is the remaining reserve.

The final teamlist will be released tomorrow one hour before kick-off, at 6:35pm.

Comment

Fark me Jennings the useless fark in.

Comment

We wouldn’t be the Roosters without a player pulling out prior to a match,seems like the norm now!

Comment

Yep Jennings is a worry.

Where the ' f cuk ' is Wong..............

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                          Another bloody training injury.

The side to face the Parramatta Eels at 7:35pm this Saturday at Commbank Stadium has been trimmed down 24 hours ahead of kick-off.

Dominic Young comes out of the squad due to a minor hamstring strain sustained at training. Michael Jennings comes into the centres, while Junior Pauga moves to the wing.

Sitili Tupouniua comes in as 18th man, while Ethan King is the remaining reserve.

The final teamlist will be released tomorrow one hour before kick-off, at 6:35pm.
                          Feels like there is more caution being shown around minor injuries than I can recall.

I wonder if it’s a deliberate change of tactic from the high performance and medical staff or just a coincidence.

Comment

having dom young out means the young knockers will miss a chance but at least the jenko knockers will be able to put the boot in

Comment

Just hope Jennings passes the ball this week

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                                having dom young out means the young knockers will miss a chance but at least the jenko knockers will be able to put the boot in
                                I'm gonna miss Young's knockers

Comment

Working...
                                X