Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What more does Gus have to do to get his $850k a year and complimentary Ford Ranger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What more does Gus have to do to get his $850k a year and complimentary Ford Ranger?

Lock him down already.

FFS!

Originally posted by Bates View Post
    Lock him down already.

FFS!
    You would be happy to give it to him if he produced this every season instead of waiting till his contract remewal is up

Comment

I’ve driven a Ranger. They aren’t that good.
      Not even a Range Rover, they’re shit too

Comment

Whats wrong with the Ford Laser he got from the last contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

You would be happy to give it to him if he produced this every season instead of waiting till his contract remewal is up
          Just like old mate's been doing for the Titans?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Just like old mate's been doing for the Titans?
            He's been one of the Titans best ever since he signed with them. Gus has been very hot and cold and last season he was frozen solid

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

He's been one of the Titans best ever since he signed with them. Gus has been very hot and cold and last season he was frozen solid
              Angys was cold at the start of last season..
              but not ‘Joe frozen’

Comment

as a gus fan i hope he gets 850k but, more importantly as a roosters fan, i hope he takes unders to stay. this is his home - does he want the pressure of playing for another team as a marquee player? didn't worked so well for ash taylor, fifita and others

Comment

I think the club are more worried about his form after signing a new contract, not so much his form before signing it.

Comment

I find the whole situation strange, the form he is in, I would of thought there would be numerous clubs offering him a deal, there are rumours that up to 5 clubs are interested in him, yet there seems no desperation from us or Angus to decide on his future.

As someone pointed out earlier, the cap needs to be used up, so offering him 850k isn’t an outrageous increase to what he is on.

Comment

I think he is worth around $600-700K. The whole Fifita saga has really backed us into a corner though because anything under the $850K set aside for Fifita would be considered an insult.

Comment

Not 850. Stick solid - 650 to 700.

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
                          Not 850. Stick solid - 650 to 700.
                          Agree - take it or leave it … do you really want to be a Rooster or not?

Comment

He's worth it on yesterdays show. I don't think there is a better edge forward in the game when he's in that zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster89 View Post
                              I think the club are more worried about his form after signing a new contract, not so much his form before signing it.
                              Exactly see it all the time in an off contract year players play out of their skins to get a big and better deal
                              I think we easily have the cash but 3/4 years is a concern knowing he has done this to us twice allready with 2 x 3 year contracts and had patchy form in the middle.
                              he is playing well atm and if he continues like this for the 3/4 years that would be perfect but we don’t know
                              make the 3 and 4th year on the clubs favour so it makes him perform

Comment

Working...
                              X