Radley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radley

He hasn't been mentioned in dispatches, but he was outstanding last night. Every time a tackle had to be made, he was there in the thick of it.

Collins was clearly MOTM, but Radley was surely a close 2nd.
    1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Radley is a gun of the NRL. A top tier seriously high class player. And there would not be a single club in the comp that would not love to have him. Isaah Yeoh or Victor? Victor for sure. If he was eligible for Origin, he'd be one of the first picked. Cameron McInnes or Victor? McInnes is tough and a warrior, but Victor is a class level above him. Hudson Young or Victor? Please.

I've said for years, Victor is in the top 10 players in the comp. If he was eligible to play for Australia, and the side was picked tomorrow, Victor is the lock.

Comment

That try saving tackle…..
      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Rads is under the radar good atm. Defending next to Sammy Walker is no easy feat but he is making a fist off it. Happy to do his role for the team atm, I think his best position is still lock but he gets pushed to the edge and keeps competing with the same effort.

Comment

The extra weight he has put on means he has lost his speed. Old Rads would have been able to make the tackle on Moses last night to stop him scoring.

Having said that, love him on the edge. Hope he plays 300+ for us.

Comment

Rads is now Mr consistent as well
            allways had everything but injuries and suspensions cruelled him from 2020-22 from making origin and tests
            he is consistent not and seems fine on the edge as well

Comment

Radley was immense.

That tackle say's it all!

Comment

He and Nat Butcher really settled our defence when Parra were basically offloading at will.

Would’ve liked to of seen us play more to our right edge in attack though, we saw very little of Radley in the second half with ball in hand.

Comment

Hope he becomes our next 300 gamer

Comment

been one of our best all season. lots of options but hope he gets the jack gibson medal

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                      been one of our best all season. lots of options but hope he gets the jack gibson medal
                      I hope he gets the Clive Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        He and Nat Butcher really settled our defence when Parra were basically offloading at will.

Would’ve liked to of seen us play more to our right edge in attack though, we saw very little of Radley in the second half with ball in hand.
                        I think we saw Luke Keary steal the team keys away from Sam Walker against Parra, hence so much attack down the left. Radley 61 only metres, Manu 58 metres. Maybe if Luke didn’t call for the ball so often, he’d have more energy and wouldn’t miss so many tackles (6 missed, 6 ineffective, 62.5% efficiency). Surely the game plan wasn’t to favour Jennings over Manu in attack.

Comment

I can’t wait till he becomes the captain.
                          I love Rads.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            I can’t wait till he becomes the captain.
                            I love Rads.
                            Can’t disagree with you on this one. Loved him since his debut.

Comment

Working...
                            X