No announcement yet.

Keary backflip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His manager has come out and denied the reports so you would have to imagine its all BS.. makes you wonder how they fabricate stuff like this, wouldn't your first source be his manager in verifying the story,?

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post
      No chance he'll backflip
      I know your comment is probably just an opinion but you wouldn't really have a fkn clue
      Last edited by The Lip; 06-17-2024, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
        I know your comment is probably just an opinion but you wouldn't really have a fkn clue
        Someone's been on the sauce again early doors...

Comment

I’ve been saying he should join the Catalans for the last 2 years.

Good luck to him. More well earned coin and he still can contribute at that level. If anything it proves he was tapped on the shoulder given he said concussions were a big part of retiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Batemans Bay Rooster View Post

Someone's been on the sauce again early doors...
            Hahaha I wish that would be a brave start to the week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post

Hahaha I wish that would be a brave start to the week.
              Hope you're ok mate.

Comment

Keary backflipped because he needs the money he lent Cheese.
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Is it really a 'backflip' if he goes to Super League? He's still leaving the NRL. They're sensationalising it by suggesting he made some sorta commitment to bot play at all next year (rather than to leave the Roosters and not sign with a rival).

The bloke's NSW's stand-in half and IMO Moses has done nothing to deserve selection ahead of Hynes. Anybody suggesting he's been given the tap is a clown IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post
                    Keary backflipped because he needs the money he lent Cheese.
                    If any one of our players were dumb enough to lend someone on $800K/year money, they deserve to wear the loss imo.

Comment

Strange all round
                      signs a contract for next year
                      plays poorly early and potentially gets pushed to retire early and lets an $800k contract go
                      starts performing better again, gets in SOO squad and then signs another contract for next year
                      at least it’s not another nrl club but odd to move his family so late in the piece of His career
                      goodluck to him but I think 2024 is walkers team and sandon smith @ 6

Comment

He hasn’t signed anything. It’s all media click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                          He hasn’t signed anything. It’s all media click bait.
                          Strong reports that he’s signed a deal at Catalans for next year. I know people bag media, but where there is fire there is normally smoke & to be fair we know no more than them, so either side of the argument is speculation.

Comment

According to Fox, he HAS signed:

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...a9766d18f8e8a9

Comment

Originally posted by Qld Chook View Post

If any one of our players were dumb enough to lend someone on $800K/year money, they deserve to wear the loss imo.
                              Almost as stupid as buying into unfounded rumours that a bloke in our team has gambling issues and is actively being shopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                                Fair enough. According to all the media reports, Luke should join the Australian Olympic diving squad given his backflipping credentials..

Comment

Working...
                                X