SYDNEY ROOSTERS v CANTERBURY BULLDOGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BondiBob View Post
    I agree this will be a very tight game just a bit worried we have lost three forwards and have to rely on JWH not being sin binned or sent off - the doggies will target him big time
    Yep Mahoney will be pecking away at him all afternoon!!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Confirmation here that the Roosters pulled Blake Steep from the NSW U19 team so he can play against the Bulldogs on Saturday.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...acd8c5882df766

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post

Apparently his sledging is next level. E.g "Tell your mum she was great."
        I don't see that as next level sledging, very un-original.

Comment

Originally posted by BTRD View Post
          Don't agree with pulling the young bloke Steep out of a rep game to play a club game. He is young, let him experience young person achievements - he will play plenty of first grade.

Just my thoughts.
          It says alot about his potential and the regard the club have of him that they would rather him play first grade instead of an U19's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

I don't see that as next level sledging, very un-original.
            So give us an example of next level sledging.

Comment

Easy comeback to that one, yeah and she has herpes.

Comment

Ian Botham walked out to bat in an Ashes test, and was greeted by Rod Marsh with “G’day Ian. How’s the wife and my kids?”

Without batting an eyelid, Botham replied “The wife’s fine, the kids are retarded.”

Comment

I miss the days when Doggies fans brought flares to games and did a heap of pelvic thrusts while supporting their team.

Comment

My mum died 10 years ago mate, must be great hanging around the cementry

Comment

I think it was Willie Mason who walked to a scrum looked one of his opponents in the eye (let's say it's Jared for ease of an example) and says, 'Geez Jaz, you were right mate. That f@Cken Cheese can't play for Sh@t!' Something like that gets two players at least going. Mum jokes are so 1990's. I would have thought that players would just laugh at that sort of stuff these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                        Ian Botham walked out to bat in an Ashes test, and was greeted by Rod Marsh with “G’day Ian. How’s the wife and my kids?”

Without batting an eyelid, Botham replied “The wife’s fine, the kids are retarded.”
                        The other good one was Eddo Brandes on Glen McGrath. After playing and missing a couple of times McGrath asked Brandes why he was so fat. He replied with ' Because every time I sleep with your missus she gives me a biscuit'

Comment

Just don't call someone a Monkey...that's gotta hurt!

Comment

Rain forecast for tomorrow’s game,my confidence is now dwindling away..

Comment

Apparently his sledging is next level. E.g "Tell your mum she was great."
                              Someone should dob him in.
                              Be outraged and upset that he attacked their mother's honour and good reputation.
                              'Women in league'.
                              See what the NRL does about that.

Comment

will Keary be playing for us against the Dogs tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X