Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Bulldogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fletch View Post
    No idea what Robbo does at centre next week with Suaalii, Pauga, Jennings, Smith, Toia all unavailable.
    Ethan King

Comment

• do they not like calling forward passes?

Comment

• Please end this game now. Nothing good will come of this final 2 min

Comment

• he really wants this to be closer doesnt he?

Comment

• Omg WTF man Sammy cmon

Comment

• what an effort manu

Comment

• he really wants them to score???

Comment

• what a ****ing perfomance, and great defence in the end 11 v 13

Comment

• That was a premiership winning performance, grind, grind, grind.....much better.

Comment

• lol that’s the best penalty I’ve ever seen is concede Refused to pack the scrum and set their whole line with the 11 on the field Brilliant tactical awareness
                      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

• Great win! Excellent wet weather footy. Walker and JWH are my man of the match.
                        “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• In the words of Sammy Walker a few weeks ago, Terrell May is HIM

Comment

• Really really good game. Probably best of the season from us when you look at effort across the 80.

Sammy and Terrell the standouts. Awesome from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                              lol that’s the best penalty I’ve ever seen is concede Refused to pack the scrum and set their whole line with the 11 on the field Brilliant tactical awareness
                              My thoughts exactly. Was very clever

Comment

• Grant Atkins out there trying to do it for the 1-12 punters… seriously.

The JWH head high tackle was absolutely laughable and all of a sudden he wanted to get tough on the ruck after multiple flops and ball regrips from Mahoney & Turpin going free all game.

Comment

Working...
                                X