X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by player 1 View Post

Yep.

Nothing to see here, LOL.

Penalties conceded now up to a massive 117 for us now, with Bulldogs next on 89, almost 30 less than us.

Broncos only 66, almost HALF our penalties conceded.

I mean, really?
    I shouldn’t let it ruin my enjoyment. But it does.

There was an embarrassing sequence in the first half where we are 16-0 up. Tigers have a terrible play the ball. Knock on all day (play on). The very next day their reserve grade forward drops it (penalty strip).

Klemmer on Collins is just a sin bin all day. Play on. As is Bateman’s dog shot on a prone Gus. Play on.

I’m so over having to play 14 every week. And teams getting different rules when we pump them.

We have won 10 games this year (most by huge margins) and won the pens twice. It’s borderline impossible unless you are judging shit differently.

Comment

4 Tigers placed on report, 3 of them missed by the on field ref.

I found it very hard to track the rulings around offside, didn’t seem to be any consistency to the rulings.

Comment

Collins gets penalised for a love tap when the player slipped. Next set of six he gets whacked across the head and it's play on.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I don't think the officials missed any high shots or foul play against the Roosters tonight. It was all too blatant for that! Instead, just like in weeks gone by they chose to ignore it. The question is why!
          Last edited by Seventy Five; 06-30-2024, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Ricky is very kind when he says the officials are "guessing" when it comes to six agains.....it's pretty blatant game management as far as I'm concerned, some of the offside six agains that get called compared to those that don't is far beyond guessing. There was two blatant times Tigers markers got caught offside and nothing, yet Radley get pinged when he makes an effort to push out the defensive line, it's just bullshit - the game does not reward effort defense anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
              Ricky is very kind when he says the officials are "guessing" when it comes to six agains.....it's pretty blatant game management as far as I'm concerned, some of the offside six agains that get called compared to those that don't is far beyond guessing. There was two blatant times Tigers markers got caught offside and nothing, yet Radley get pinged when he makes an effort to push out the defensive line, it's just bullshit - the game does not reward effort defense anymore.
              My favourite was against Parra a few weeks ago. Manu bombs a try on the 4th. On the final tackle an Eels player nearly catches the ball at halfback before it reaches Walker. Had to be 7 metres offside. Play on.

Comment

Originally posted by weplayforprems View Post
                Just another casual penalty count and 6 again count loss against a team we pumped by 40 who also avoided 2 blatant high tackle dog shot sin bins.
                You didn't really expect anything less did you?

How is that a team can so completely dominate another team, yet they're the ones who got caned in the penalties?

I think that most of the penalties we got were delivered from the bunker. Either that or there was no other choice but for the ref to blow one.

It is getting beyond ridiculous.
                1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  Collins gets penalised for a love tap when the player slipped. Next set of six he gets whacked across the head and it's play on.
                  Don't forget the knees in the back.
                  1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                  1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Working...
                  X