Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is brave enough to predict our finish?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th.

Comment

Top 2 if we don't drop any games against bottom 8 teams. It goes without saying that injuries will play a factor.

Melbourne have been riddled with injury and just get it done week in and week out.

Finish top 4 and there is no reason we can't win ..

Comment

I said after 1 or 2 rds that Melbourne will win the comp & I still think that.
        The Chooks & Penrith are the only other contenders.
        On Melbourne they are an incredible club, in all the time I’ve watched Rugby League there has been no team like them & it’s all because of Craig Bellamy. They have been smashed by injuries yet still lead the comp so credit has to be given to them.
        On our Chookies they just have to win tomorrow & not be complacent. We have a cracker of a team at full strength & are going along nicely at the moment, Melbourne & Penrith both know the Roosters are the one team on their day that can beat them.

Comment

I can't see us finishing higher than fourth. The Sharks' draw is very easy on paper and we have to play the Storm in Melbourne and Dolphins in Brisbane.

I reckon we'll be playing Penriff in week 1 of the finals.
          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

I reckon the Sharks will drop a few & we’ll come in 3rd. We’ll have to beat both the Storm and Penrith to win it, so I don’t see what order we do that matters too much.

Comment

We’ve had a very easy draw. Very important to keep in mind that so far it’s round 17 and we have only beaten one top team not in the current top 4 and NONE of the current top 3. So before getting over confident I’m being cautious and saying definitely top 8 maybe 5th or 6th but a team that can’t beat the top teams is suspect. We need to improve heaps before I’d feel confident in a top 4 place.
              “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Top 4 (3rd or 4th) and we will then go on to win the Comp......
                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

I can't be more optimistic than predicting they will finish in the top 8, and even that's a bit of a stretch for my 'glass half empty' self.
                  1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                  1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Top 2 should be the aim. I don’t reckon Penrith or Melbourne are locks for that.

If we beat the Dargons next week going into the bye, we will be fresh for an arsey Storm side.

We are going undefeated for the rest of time, baby

Comment

Definitely top 4. And definitely we will be there on GF day.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                        I can't see us finishing higher than fourth. The Sharks' draw is very easy on paper and we have to play the Storm in Melbourne and Dolphins in Brisbane.

I reckon we'll be playing Penriff in week 1 of the finals.
                        The game against the Dolphins is in Perth, WA so basically a neutral venue.
                        "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

We need to beat Saints this week,without any centres..
                          That’s the first tough challenge at hand..

Comment

At full strength we can finish top four and win the GF... the unknown is the timing of are our injuries and suspensions., which can change anything

Comment

Originally posted by gragra View Post
                              At full strength we can finish top four and win the GF... the unknown is the timing of are our injuries and suspensions., which can change anything
                              being able to rest some players in the last 1 or 2 rounds would be a huge bonus compared to how battered we’ve been the last 2 years

Comment

Working...
                              X