No announcement yet.

Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If those rigpies play like last week..we might have a tough game.Our forwards should do them.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Lessssssss goooooooo choooooooks
      Formerly Stringaz, from the old Wall!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
        If those rigpies play like last week..we might have a tough game.Our forwards should do them.
        Agree. Hopefully we bash them through the middle and complete our sets

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
          We win this, right?
          Surly we do.

I don't know what it is about this team that erodes my confidence.
          I don't take any results for granted. IMO there's 80 minutes of footy to be played and if we take the result for granted then the Tigpies can do a Doggies/Cowboys style job on us.

But yes. With our roster there's no excuses for a poor showing... we are deservedly favourites and the game is ours to lose.
          Last edited by ism22; 06-30-2024, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            Their young five eighth is a gun. We need to limit his time and space or maybe just smash him. Api is the other dangerous one!

Comment

I think Wests will be competitive and I get concerned about our propensity for complacency. I reckon we can only afford to drop two maybe three of our last 9 to make top 4. We should and must win .
              GO EASTS

Comment

King making his debut today. Go hard son.

chooks to win 13+.

We are serious this year.

Comment

API will represent the most danger , we must not fall
                  for his dummies and restrict his movements.

Comment

Still not confident with Sitili in at centre.

Defensively he can be a liability. Hopefully Ethan King gets a crack and this was all part of the plan this week.

Comment

Originally posted by DP1990 View Post
                      Still not confident with Sitili in at centre.

Defensively he can be a liability. Hopefully Ethan King gets a crack and this was all part of the plan this week.
                      Final team is Sitili the centre? Dear oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                        I have a feeling that we might put a big score on today. Not quite 70 like we did to them a few years back, but 50 is a chance
                        The poor weather may play a part in that, although we were outstanding last week in miserable conditions. Just hope we don't take the Tigpies lightly.

Comment

Trent Robinson has finalised his side to take on the Wests Tigers at Allianz Stadium.

No changes have been made prior to kick-off, with Origin contingent Spencer Leniu, Angus Crichton, Connor Watson and Lindsay Collins set to take the field.

Ethan King is the side's 18th man in the no.21 jersey.

Comment

Farian will be watching from the South of France. Bonsoir!
                            Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Sitili centre? I really didn’t think Robbo would go through with that.

Comment

A week ago, the Tigers were paying $6 to win. They're currently paying $4.95. Easts have drifted a little, but the bookies usually know what they're doing. The bookies also seem to think that more than 51.5 points will be scored.

Api worries me though.
                                1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
                                1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Working...
                                X