Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Tigers

Tigers on a Sunday night. I’ll be extra loud in the stands tonight in support of our boys. They may need a bit of a rile playing the Tigers on a Sunday night. The only thing that could beat us is complacency. Surely JWH’s milestone has them motivated.

Well done to Teddy on 150 and to Robbo for 300. I hope there are plenty more for both. And of course to Jarred for equaling Aubo’s record. I hope Jarred smashes that bloke who baited him last year in that incident that led to his long suspension

Let’s hope we continue the streak and put on 40 against this coachless mob.

Kick-off 615pm.

GO ROOSTERS!

I have a feeling that we might put a big score on today. Not quite 70 like we did to them a few years back, but 50 is a chance

Comment

Big 2 points on offer here and we close the gap to Cronulla more importantly put some space between us and 11th spot which is 3 points back to the warriors.

Big score or not I’ll take a 1 point victory the weather will make this game closer I don’t believe we will lap them on a wet track I’ll say it will be a tussle for 60 mins but our class will come through chooks by 18.

Conor MOM

GO EASTS!

Comment

Roosters climbing the ladder. Milestone games for player and coach. Should win comfortably. What could go wrong!

Nothing hopefully. Roosters by plenty.

Comment

We gotta lap this mob.

Up the Chooks.

Comment

I'll be happy with the 2 points on a wet night regardless of the scoreboard.... and hopefully no injuries or suspensions. #Easts2Win

Comment

Big names for the milestone men today
              hoping to see the right side run a muck
              Manu needs a big name after a quite month and unleash young out wide
              hoping to see us go to work like against the dogs don’t take short cuts and expect to score off every play
              but if we get a good lead open up later on
              chooks by 20

Comment

We win this, right?
                Surly we do.

I don't know what it is about this team that erodes my confidence.

Comment

Overcome the penalties, the 6 agains, the no try's, the forward passes, the no calls etc etc ... as we have been lately... & it's in the bag! Let's go Chooks!

E2W
                  RWB

Comment

John Bateman is back for the Tiggies. He’s good for at least a couple of try’s for us.
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Chook2 View Post
                      Big names for the milestone men today
                      hoping to see the right side run a muck
                      Manu needs a big name after a quite month and unleash young out wide
                      hoping to see us go to work like against the dogs don’t take short cuts and expect to score off every play
                      but if we get a good lead open up later on
                      chooks by 20
                      We need Manu to run more. He is a strike weapon with less focus on the silky ball playing. Leave that to the play makers!

Comment

Hopefuly we honour another milestone (triple) game, and not make it a 'millstone' game.

If we want to get serious, it could get ugly for the Tiges. We brought some great tude and tactical discipline to last weeks game. Lets see if we go back to back with that. I expect we might be down a cog but still do enough to get the job done.

Api K is one of the best in the business these days, been outstanding for a battling young team. We need to keep him in check and respect. Tiges are young and fearless and will chance their arm.

Look at our bench. Imagine weathering an early storm then having Spence, Whyte and Lindsay coming on fresh. Our right side with Joey and Dom could make hay today.

Should be plenty of points you would think with the rain likely departing.

Comment

"Sunday night, time for relaxing in a warm living room, then into a warm bed early."

"Sorry dear, you have to go and play Wests Tigers at Allianz tonite".

Hope our players are not too tired, especially our SOO players.

This game is very important and must be won.

Comment

Will we see another debut today, this time Ethan King?

Siua Wong and King as reserves. Will have to keep one as 18th.

Next game is next Sunday v Saints. Surely enough time to recover from Origin then have time off this week.

East v West. Go East!

Comment

Go the Roosters.

Comment

Working...
                              X