Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the game has changed

Watching old Moz clips on YouTube

How long would JWH or Rads get for this hit these days lol ?

https://youtu.be/8K9wQmI0ui8?si=aUz9ca8k-D183jyr

The game suxdik. Pays to milk penalties. Refs with a closer score directive. Variation of what rules to use verse which team. And to continue the superleague war verse the ROOSTERS. Fcuk off m urdik and newsltd
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

The Simon Dwyer hit on JWH wasn't even a penalty.

I'm glad it played out that way as the win against the feed, Anasta field goal and SKD intercept remains one of my fondest memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I'm glad it played out that way as the win against the feed, Anasta field goal and SKD intercept remains one of my fondest memories.
        That was an amazing game and one that surely sticks in all Roosters memories

Comment

Moooooooooooorrrrrrlllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy yy

Comment

How glorious was that!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

It's gotten to the stage that if it wasn't for the Roosters I would barely watch league. I've seen a couple of ESL games this season, and while the quality of players are poor compared to the NRL, the quality of officials are much better.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                It's gotten to the stage that if it wasn't for the Roosters I would barely watch league. I've seen a couple of ESL games this season, and while the quality of players are poor compared to the NRL, the quality of officials are much better.
                I think that when you are not as invested in a game or result like we are with the chooks though you don't tend to notice the officials - doesn't mean they are doing a better job just means we don't care so much so it flys under the radar.

Comment

Such an epic comeback. Will never forget that game - we were sitting in the corner Skidzy scored - So good. Thought we were no chance at 15/2 down. That field goal to even it up and SKDs intercept - so good. Frank Paul the wrecking ball was crucial diving on that ball from that scrum in the 80th minute

Comment

Watched the Morley link. Absolutely Brutal.

if he had done that in this climate and in a Roosters jersey. 5 weeks probably

Comment

I remember Morley destroying one of the Walker Brothers - Ben I think… shoulder charge to the face. Incredible force.

Comment

That's what happens when you have lawyers and old women running the game.

As someone else said, if it wasn't for the ingrained notion of supporting the Roosters, I certainly wouldn't even bother with it.

Comment

https://youtu.be/wlG6kbFu4KU?feature=shared

Comment

I went nearly two years without watching a game. I only came back this year because of my cousin's insistence.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                              Watching old Moz clips on YouTube

How long would JWH or Rads get for this hit these days lol ?

https://youtu.be/8K9wQmI0ui8?si=aUz9ca8k-D183jyr
                              As much as I like that stuff I fully understand why the governing body has got rid of it.
                              For the sake of the game not going broke through litigation they had to stamp it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X