No announcement yet.

LENIU The new Moz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spencer is special. IMO today was his best game for us so far.

Comment

I felt he had potential at the Riff. Now he's proven it in spades. The kind of forward you'd want playing for your life.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Was anybody booing when Sitili crashed over for the try?

Respect and all for taking the opportunity but the way I saw it we were ~2-3 in the tackle count, within close range, had ~ 1:20 left and the scene was set for JWH to barge over for a try down the middle. Also the try was immaterial to the result.

I dunno!!! Just saying that if I were Sitili... I woulda dummied, drawn in enough players to defend the try and then let Brandon do a fast play the ball down the middle, with an offload to JWH. Dragons were defeated and just about anybody coulda crashed over for a try at that point IMO. Felt like a big of a dick move for some reason haha (though I know the boys didn't take it that way and they know best).
        That's ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Was anybody booing when Sitili crashed over for the try?

Respect and all for taking the opportunity but the way I saw it we were ~2-3 in the tackle count, within close range, had ~ 1:20 left and the scene was set for JWH to barge over for a try down the middle. Also the try was immaterial to the result.

I dunno!!! Just saying that if I were Sitili... I woulda dummied, drawn in enough players to defend the try and then let Brandon do a fast play the ball down the middle, with an offload to JWH. Dragons were defeated and just about anybody coulda crashed over for a try at that point IMO. Felt like a big of a dick move for some reason haha (though I know the boys didn't take it that way and they know best).
          The idiot thus spoke.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            Becoming a great crowd pleaser just like our beloved Moz.
            Loving Leniu at the riff thought he is a decent player.We signed him..I though no big deal..but gee I am wrong..what a player..loves the crowd.
            we have the best 4 props in the game.
            Long live the new Moz
            Go Easts
            I didn’t think he would add that much to our team. Was wrong.

Comment

So let him finish his story.

A Rooster Premiership
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Reminiscent of the late Geoff Robinson who passed away last week

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

The idiot thus spoke.
                  Thus Sprake Thearsehead

Comment

He should be nicknamed the bulldozer the way he bulldozed through the dragons everytime they kicked the ball to him. They soon learned not to do that anymore. . Very, very impressive and he loved it! One of the most entertaining parts of the game.
                    “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
                      I felt he had potential at the Riff. Now he's proven it in spades. The kind of forward you'd want playing for your life.
                      Why'd they move him on anyway? I remember a lot of fans had doubts about his worth. Now he's playing Origin after very few 2024 NRL games and is one of the best...

Comment

He's become a real crowd favourite for both Easts and NSW. Love him.

Comment

He was a wrecking ball off the bench for Penrith, I'm glad we got him and remain the same way he's playing for us. The incident with Broncos was blessing in disguise as he's more appreciative with the club and returning it ten fold.

Comment

He’s better than anyone expected. Panthers blew it big time

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                              He’s better than anyone expected. Panthers blew it big time
                              Especially with JFH leaving his contract early

Comment

Working...
                              X