Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trent Robinson deserves enormous praise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
    We will win the comp this year.
    zero doubt
    Last week was just a bump in the road to glory
    I love the confidence. We definitely have the game if we can get the right team on the park at the pointy end of the year, but that’s entirely up to the footy gods and Robbo.

Comment

We will win the comp this year.
      zero doubt
      Last week was just a bump in the road to glory
      Did you get on Ciggy? Spoke to a guy who got $11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Did you get on Ciggy? Spoke to a guy who got $11.
        No unfortunately I missed the boat for the juicey odds.
        Alot can go wrong with injuries this far out but if we get though to semi finals fully fit we win it . Imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I always have the attitude that I was here a long time before the players and staff and I’ll be here a long time after they leave.
          This is my thoughts as well .Supporters make the club not the other way round .

Comment

• Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Most would prefer you to get behind them win, lose, or draw instead of starting negative posts after a loss. The negative nellies are always conspicuous by their absence after a win, as there is nothing they can fault.

Opinions are one thing, but repeating the opinion ad nauseam is another. Les/Marty/Waterboy for an example, and you do support what he posts but it does become rather monotonous to hear the same things . I give him credit though as at least he likes MLB which is the toughest sporting competition in the world to be World Series Champions in.

The Stanley cup is consistently regarded as the toughest trophy to win in world sports.

Baseball is a little like snooker,ten pin bowling and darts, long,dull and not much need to be physically fit, should be classed more as a hobby instead of a sport.

pitchers are next level though, they have a tough gig.

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post

The Stanley cup is consistently regarded as the toughest trophy to win in world sports.

Baseball is a little like snooker,ten pin bowling and darts, long,dull and not much need to be physically fit, should be classed more as a hobby instead of a sport.

pitchers are next level though, they have a tough gig.
              Bollocks - clueless response

162 game regular season - fight schedule - post season - best of 3 wild card games - best of 5 division series games - best of 7 league championship series - best of 7 world series

https://sundevilscoop.org/17186/spor...ardest-sports/
              Last edited by King Salvo; 07-27-2024, 02:22 AM.

Comment

162 game regular season - fight schedule - post season - best of 3 wild card games - best of 5 division series games - best of 7 league championship series - best of 7 world series

Yes they play a crazy amount of games but apart from the pitchers who else is putting in the hard yards.

One team spends half their innings sitting on the bench wanting for their turn to hit.

The basemen spend the whole game standing on a mat waiting to catch a ball.

Some of the players are overweight & can hardly run.

In terms of being crowned the overall champions then yes its a long tough road to get there due to the sheer volume of games played.

Comment

No unfortunately I missed the boat for the juicey odds.
                  Alot can go wrong with injuries this far out but if we get though to semi finals fully fit we win it . Imo
                  I put money on us to win every year pre season- we were $10 before a ball was kicked
                  2013 was the best I've got so far we were $21 at the start of the season

Comment

I knew you’d bite salvo

I do still think the Stanley Cup is the toughest competition though.

Comment

• After today's shit show against the beagles, me thinks Trent has some hard questions to answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                        After today's shit show against the beagles, me thinks Trent has some hard questions to answer.
                        None at all. - They won

Short turnaround with a Friday Night game in Perth vs Dolphins who are playing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eggspert View Post

Yes they play a crazy amount of games but apart from the pitchers who else is putting in the hard yards.

One team spends half their innings sitting on the bench wanting for their turn to hit.

The basemen spend the whole game standing on a mat waiting to catch a ball.

Some of the players are overweight & can hardly run.

In terms of being crowned the overall champions then yes its a long tough road to get there due to the sheer volume of games played.
                          Obviously you have never watched it. - the base players (1st / 2nd / Short Stop/3rd base) don't stand on a mat

Not seen many players overweight and can hardly run,

mmm cricket - could be sitting in the dressing rooms for a day or more before one bats - may not even bat if the captain declares the innings closed.

Comment

Obviously you have never watched it. - the base players (1st / 2nd / Short Stop/3rd base) don't stand on a mat

Not seen many players overweight and can hardly run,

mmm cricket - could be sitting in the dressing rooms for a day or more before one bats - may not even bat if the captain declares the innings closed.
                            Yeah - I don't pretend I'm a baseball Eggspert.

Been to 1 game ever & causally might watch it on Foxtel. Don't also pretend to know all the jargon either.

NBA players play a crazy amount of games too & Basketball is much more physical than baseball.

I've seen quiet a few fatsies in Baseball who are very very slow runners.

So I'm sure even you would agree - To win a NBA Championship is much harder to win than Baseball.

Comment

Working...
                            X